Just feeling crap :( A year after m/c.

Babycakes92

Mommy of 4 angels.
Reaction score
It's been almost a year since I miscarried my first baby and as it's nearing that time I'm feeling so low and not sure how to cope over the next couple of months :cry::cry::cry:. My emotions are all over the place and my AF is late so I am testing thursday or thereabouts.
Everything is getting to me, and alot of my friends seem to be pregnant too at the moment so I'm getting even more depressed.:cry:
Anyone got any advice on how to cope when it's almost been a year since I lost my angel?

xx

Hi! Its been almost a year for us too, I lost my baby @ 16wks, so I feel your pain!! As far as coping goes, just do whatever makes you happy, dont dwell! I mean it, BE HAPPY!!!! You will never forget your baby but you have to look to the future. You said you will be testing soon as will I :happydance: :thumbup: ! You have to be positive and happy NO bad vibes/depression for new babies!! If your into reading find some great novels to read, go to the movies, where are you located? Go out for walks and enjoy the weather before it get bad out! We now know first hand that life really is short, so LIVE both you and your partner!!! Focus on the future but never forget your angel baby! I know I wont, ours was sooo cute and looked just like daddy! Makes me smile and happy, it was a glimpse into the future for what our babies will look like! I was happy to have that time IT WAS REAL!!! I wish you ALL THE LUCK!!! :flower: and :dust:

Thanks hun that made me smile :D, I lost him/her at 15 weeks. Thanks xx

No tips on how to get through it Im afraid as still trying to figure that one out myself but have an inadequate :hugs: instead. Fingers crossed we get our sticky beans soon :dust:

No tips on how to get through it Im afraid as still trying to figure that one out myself but have an inadequate :hugs: instead. Fingers crossed we get our sticky beans soon :dust:

Thankyou lucina. :hugs: :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->