Just feeling down...

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Last cycle I had a chemical. My husband and I were only on cycle 2 and today I just feel down about it even though it happened over a week ago. I felt like I was doing okay, but the pregnant girl from work came back today and I guess it made me more mad being around someone that is talking about her baby and doing the nursery. It's so stupid since I'm actually really excited for her, but this just sucks. I am a few days away from trying again and I know that once that starts happening I will be fine. Just today I want to sulk and eat my weight in junk. I wanted my baby to stick and I wanted to start talking about my pregnancy and be excited, but im just sad. I'm sorry for sounding so down and blah and I understand other people have it way worse. So im sorry if this is offensive. This was our 2nd mc so I know that this will get better. I'm just emotional about it today and needed to vent.

Sorry you feel so low. Any loss is rough. I hope you start feeling better for soon.

Thank you. I know I probably just sound dumb, but it's just disappointing. I know its jealousy or whatever, but it still sucks.

It does not sound stupid at all. Even that early it is a loss. You need to grieve in your own way- grieve for what could have been.

You're not being silly at all! This only happened very recently for you and it's completely normal to grieve no matter the gestation. I hope you start feeling better soon x

Sorry you are feeling so down, I would be though too, so don't feel silly at all!

It seems to be hard to be happy for others when you are hurting, but it will get better for you with time hopefully. I cry everytime I hear someone is pregnant, I get my cry out then I move on to be happy for them...now it may be a different story when the baby comes!

Wishing you the best, another cycle, another opportunity!

So sorry . I have the same feelings . Its so hard to e around pregnant people . I have friend due when j would have been had my first chemical been a successful pregnancy. Im happy for her but my heart is heavy .

Hopefully it gets better and youll have your sticky bean before you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"