Just Feeling Miserable

FrostFire

Reaction score
I'm new here and already complaining. Wow how sad is that.

Second day of my period. Three and a half months since deciding to have my IUD removed. Hubby is looking at it as a not preventing but not really trying sort of situation. I'm very much looking at it as a trying sort of thing.

I'm sure I'm half way cranky cause it is my period and it's way heavier then normal. Or well way heavier than when I'm on some sort of birth control.

My cycle is all over the place and I'm seriously hating on my body right now. I'm doing all the right stuff I'm just terrible at waiting and being patient.

Anyone else just having a crappy day?

It can take a few months for your cycle to straighten out after the Mirena, I just had mine taken out in November and mine is straightening up (somewhat) finally. I've been miserable today too, but I think I just ovulated and always have an energy crash after that.

So sorry you're having a bad day. Mirena wasn't a great friend to me either. I gained 60 pounds while on it and now will have to TTC #2 significantly overweight because my husband has prostate CA and will be infertile after his treatment later this year. Life can be a mess sometimes, but it all balances out when I play with my sweet DS after a long day at work. I hope it gets better for your soon:)

Thanks lovely ladies. I'm feeling better today. Not quite as down about everything. I'd honestly forgotten how bad my periods are when I'm off BC. It seems like things are starting to level off.
I've got some OPK tests that I'll start around the 8th of next month. Hopefully I can figure out when I ovulate.

JDCurly, I'm sorry to hear about the weight gain. It's so easy to put it on and a pain to work it off. And about your husband that's super rough. How long have you been TTC your second?

:hugs:

I started off on here the EXACT same way... but that's why we're here is to support one another! It's funny your husband and mine seem the same "well we aren't trying and we aren't preventing..." except I'm trying really hard!

Amy, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who starts out a little, er grumpy. Feeling better about today except that I found out I have an infected tooth and now need to go to the dentist.

I don't think babies are quite real for guys until they arrive. Or maybe they just don't have that same hormone surge saying "now now now".
I may have also informed my hubs that getting preg wasn't as simple as "Waving the magic dick wand around." Which he thought was hilarious.

I told DH that if this wasn't our months we were going to BD in the backseat of a car next month as it seems to work for high schoolers all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->