Just for fun as it will be a boy......

Jessicahide

Reaction score
What do you think of these names.....

Isobel:thumbup:

Sophia:thumbup::thumbup:

Jessica :thumbup:

Eliza, much hated by husband.

we obviously have a sort of theme going on what with Alexander, William and Andrew already lol :blush:

Isobel - love the name but much prefer the spelling Isabelle. It feels more feminine to me.

Sophia - it's a pretty name but my name is Sophie, so that puts me off it as I hate my name lol I definitely like Sophia better than Sophie though.

Jessica - this was on our list too this time. I really like it but OH said no :( You don't hear many little Jessicas around now.

Eliza - one of my favourite names for years but my OH hates it too

They all work well with your boys' names but I think my favourite would be Alexander, William, Andrew and Isobel. :thumbup:

I like Isobel, especially this spelling (though I also like Isabel).

I really like Sophie but for some reason adding the -a to make it Sophia doesn't work for me at all.

Jessica sounds very 80s/90s to me, not a fan.

Eliza is pretty but I prefer Elizabeth with Eliza as a nn option.

I love Sophia, and I like Isobel. Jessica is nice but I have about 38373636 friends with this name. And I'm not a fan of Eliza, but I definitely don't hate it.

My favourite is Isobel; its my all time favourite name. Sophia is really pretty too and I like Eliza I'm not so mad on Jessica but it is a sweet name

I'm being really dense but what is your theme??

My favourite is Isobel; its my all time favourite name. Sophia is really pretty too and I like Eliza I'm not so mad on Jessica but it is a sweet name

I'm being really dense but what is your theme??

I'm glad you asked haha

I like all of them, but if I was you I'd go for a name beginning with W so you have A W A W! Doesn't give many names to choose from though, can only think of Willow and Wren off the top of my head (and Wesley Wade Warren and Wyatt for a boy which don't really follow the style of your other boys names)

Haa, the theme is Scottish.

The spelling for Isobel is Scottish like my hubby lol Its the only name we have both agreed on so far..... Trying to make him like Sophia but its not going to happen, Its really strange though, hubbys Nan was called Isobel, and this morning he got a waft of her perfume..... Hummmm might be an omen. :haha:

I thought the theme was boys:dohh:
I like Isobel the best and think it goes nicely with your other children

I thought the theme was boys:dohh:
I like Isobel the best and think it goes nicely with your other children

Well technically it is boys lol!! This one will probably be a boy too, but because of the small gap there will be with Andrew i would like a girl, just because of the rivalry thing.... But it wont happen lol

I thought it was British royals!

None of those names actually are Scottish. Alexander and Andrew are of Greek origin and William is the English form of a Germanic name :huh:

They're all lovely names though :)

I thought it was British royals!

None of those names actually are Scottish. Alexander and Andrew are of Greek origin and William is the English form of a Germanic name :huh:

They're all lovely names though :)

That was the beauty of Alexander and Andrew as hubby is Scottish and i am Greek, all the names have been very much taken on by the Scottish and are in their history.

The royal thing didn't even enter our minds when naming, we were asked once if Alexander was named after the mere-cat :growlmad:

The royal thing didn't even enter our minds when naming, we were asked once if Alexander was named after the mere-cat :growlmad:

Lol as if! A lot of people asked if we named our Amelia Lily after the girl that was on X Factor. I had one parent at work actually argue with me that I was lying and had definitely named her after X Factor, even after I pointed out that our daughter was 2 and a half when Amelia Lily appeared on the show! :dohh:

Lol as if! A lot of people asked if we named our Amelia Lily after the girl that was on X Factor. I had one parent at work actually argue with me that I was lying and had definitely named her after X Factor, even after I pointed out that our daughter was 2 and a half when Amelia Lily appeared on the show! :dohh:

Oh my gosh, people are ridiculous! :dohh:.

Haa, the theme is Scottish.

The spelling for Isobel is Scottish like my hubby lol Its the only name we have both agreed on so far..... Trying to make him like Sophia but its not going to happen, Its really strange though, hubbys Nan was called Isobel, and this morning he got a waft of her perfume..... Hummmm might be an omen. :haha:

Ooh I see it now! We have an Isobel spelt that way for the same reason as DH is half Scottish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->