• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun: Cbeebies - Share your likes & dislikes

Like;

Abadas - Love Ella, she's so cute. And I love singing along when it comes on too lol.
Alphablocks
Big and Small
Iconicles - It's been off for a few weeks but I think the guy in it is fit!
Mike the Knight - Love singing along to this one as well.
Nina and the Neurons - Another who learns things from it :haha:

Dislike;

What's the Big Idea
Justin Fletcher
I Can Cook
Tinga Tinga - Just for the fact they make up complete nonsense which I don't think is educating

I love the Lingo show,Small Potatos and 3rd and Bird

I hate muffin from 3rd and Bird,And Katy from I can cook,If i could poke her in the eye with a shitty stick then i muld....The gurning kills it!

My kids favourites are mike the night, tree fu tom, charlie and lola and peter rabbit. Liam waited AGES from seeing the advert for peter rabbit to start and both kids go crazy every time it comes on.

I can't stand me too, let's play (although Liam loves it) I can cook, Rhyme rocket, anything with Justin fletcher (the next kids TV show peado-sorry I just don't like the way he always gets the kid to wiggle their bums) INTG, cloudbabies or Andy's wild adventures.

My kids favourites are mike the night, tree fu tom, charlie and lola and peter rabbit. Liam waited AGES from seeing the advert for peter rabbit to start and both kids go crazy every time it comes on.

I can't stand me too, let's play (although Liam loves it) I can cook, Rhyme rocket, anything with Justin fletcher (the next kids TV show peado-sorry I just don't like the way he always gets the kid to wiggle their bums) INTG, cloudbabies or Andy's wild adventures.

^I'm glad you said it....I've had major issues with him since I saw him rub one of the girl's legs...

I also hate Justin Fletcher! He is weird and creepy and I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near the man.
I hate how he seems to be in EVERYTHING.

I don't really have any shows that I like as such, I often watch to perv on Dr Ranj ;)

Driver Dans Story Train
Waybuloo
In The Night Garden
Grandpa in my Pocket

Dislikes
Mr Bloom actually :haha:
Old Jacks Boat

Honest to god if I met Justin Fletcher he would never have to pay for another drink ever, I know so many people dont like him but he has made a world of difference for my little Alex, he was the one that cracked her into Makaton and she finally communicates!

I don't think Justin is pervy. Maybe I'm completely niave, but I think he's a genuinely nice man!
xx

I don't think Justin is pervy. Maybe I'm completely niave, but I think he's a genuinely nice man!
xx

I agree with you. I find him really good with the kids. Callum loves him xx

Same here. I could never use some of the words I've heard people use. :nope:

Lo (my!) faves - balamory, mike the knight, waybuloo, numtums, abadas, baby jake.

I've been to known to watch some of these without lo! Special mention to numtums from my lo - he absolutely adores it.

Dislike - abney and teal (so dull). All things Justin but especially Justin's House. Tommy Zoom. Pretty sick of Bob the Builder too.

Mister Maker
Mr Blooms Nursery
Get well soon

Dislike everything else :)

I can not stand Tommy Zoom. I don't think I can put in to words how much I hate him!

Like:
Mr Bloom
Gigglebiz
Mike the Knight
Get well soon
Wooly & Tig
Mister Maker

Dislike:
Everything else

Hate:
In the night garden. It should be banned.

I also like Mr Blooms Nursery. The veggies are hilarious, I love Colin the runner bean "disappointed bean", etc :D

I'm fine with everything except

Tinkabilla, wholly and tig, baby jake and anything with Justin fletcher, mr maker can also be abit annoying sometimes but I can tolerate him

My dd seems to love all the shows with Justin fletcher in though lol

Like -
Zingzillas although it's hardly on anymore, my youngest has taken a right shine to it!
Abney and Teal - this is one I can watch without eating annoye in any way, Its the only one my eldest enjoy really, that and Numtums.

Hate -
Rhyme Rocket, please take it off air!
I find Justin Fletcher quite annoying and it annoys me that he is in so much stuff but I think he is great at what he does!

My lo is far to young for tv but after working in nurserys and having an 8 year old BIL I can say I don't get this hate for Justin fletcher, I absolutely love love love his shows especially mr tumble I think the inclusion of kids with disabilities is amazing (my brother has cerebral palsy so inclusion is a big thing for me)
I also like: tinga tinga, get well soon, raa raa the lion and Hugo
I dislike: balamory, magic hands and mr maker really annoys me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"