Just for fun...share what made you think it was time to test!

I had started cramping since 1 dpo and my stomach also started to get upset during the TWW. I was thinking that it was way too early for PMS symptoms for I thought I would test!

I have had horrible mood swings and can't get too comfortable on my stomach. Also, I'm exhausted during the day and its made my sleep schedule all weird. Got my first BFP yesterday!

I tested because I raged at my husband so hard he cried, and I couldn't calm myself down, then I ate an entire can of dulce de leche.

I was not expecting any kind of positive, in fact I didn't think I even ovulated that month as my OPKs were negative. I thought it was just bad PMS :haha:

Hahahaha! I have been completely off my rocker too. And eating everything in sight. :haha:

I was moaning to ️Oh about being tired he joked pregnant? I laughed it off then in Waitrose nxt day I thought bugger I shall test bought two done both at same time ( cos I didn't think I was and didn't want a spare lol) threw them in my bag , got to car went to get keys out and the clear blue plus had a plus sign , I then got the digital one out and it said pregnant 2-3 I nearly died ( #7 for us ) 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->