Just for fun...share what made you think it was time to test!

I was well over 2 weeks late and had been ignoring it steadfastly, however got to the point when I couldn't ignore it any more. Strongest bfp ever straight away as it was still completing the test.

I started testing at 6 DPO because we had been going at it like rabbits ever since he got back from deployment. FRER gave me a beautiful positive at 9 DPO thankfully. :haha:

I felt like I had a cold from ovulation until about a week later, as well as strong cramps and being exhausted.

The one month I actually wasn't paying attention to the timing of ovulation and whatnot, I noticed my nipples were constantly hard and sore, which is completely out of the norm. I also had tons of EWCM some white and some yellow. Still have those, plus extreme exhaustion and headaches.
My line also appeared super strong before the test was completed. I was on cd31 of typical 30-32 day cycles.

I was meant to be infertile.
Had weird things happening like my eyelashes were super thick.
Was super bloated too and had the WORST pain in my left side, to the point I couldn't do crunches.
The thing that made me test was blood shot eyes. I've no idea why, it just made me think something was going on.

Sat in starbucks toilets (classy) when I tested, bolted out of there in tears.

My first pregnancy was confirmed in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom hahaha

With my last pregnancy, and this one, I knew from the moment I conceived. I could just tell. With my first pregancy we had been "trying" for 2 years, and so I was already ready to test either way. And other than feeling "different" I had no clear indications.

This time, on top of "just knowing" and being COMPLETELY unplanned. I had heartburn from hell, hated my husband (a feeling that has not gone away), and had a sciatic "attack". 6 days after I conceived, I stepped over the baby gate to my daughter's bedroom. and ended up throwing something off (I was at the time recovering from a sprained knee and back), SO as usual, I tried a hot shower to sooth the pain. As I stepped out of the shower, my sciatic nerve was set off. And I laid on the floor for an hour before getting up the nerve to crawl back to my bed.. Two hours later my husband phoned an ambulance, and I landed myself in the ER.

Long story short, I told the on call doctor that I suspected I was pregnant, and he tested, a regular urine test, and it came back negative (Like I had not seen that coming)... Anyway. 10 days later, I tested... Not a single thing I was experienceng was "normal" Though Apart from hating my husband (and that is a bit complicated to begin with) there was no emotional thing that set me off.

Just intuition.

I had no idea where I was on my cycle, I was on CD53 and I was having 31-33 days cycles, but I didn't think I'd O'd yet. I was doing Opk's and they were all coming back positive, blazing positive, so a lady on here suggested I tested for pregnancy. Did just that and BFP :D

DD1 I just knew (after 2 pregnancies in 4 months I saw no reason as to why I wouldn't get another BFP but thankfully that one stuck!!) With DD2 I was watching Rio (kid's movie) and I started crying at some point when there was no reason whatsoever and it wasn't my first time watching that movie...So I got suspicious and tested :haha: bfp for sure!!

I was meant to be infertile.
Had weird things happening like my eyelashes were super thick.
Was super bloated too and had the WORST pain in my left side, to the point I couldn't do crunches.
The thing that made me test was blood shot eyes. I've no idea why, it just made me think something was going on.

Sat in starbucks toilets (classy) when I tested, bolted out of there in tears.

My first pregnancy was confirmed in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom hahaha

I was so impatient I tested in walmart before!! :haha:

Was our first month TTC and I had been really upset as I had zero signs of ovulation like I had in previous cycles. All OPK's had been completely negative so really thought there was no hope. 19th day of my cycle I started feeling nauseous in waves and by day 21 it was lasting all day so went and bought a pack of 2 tests expecting it would be way too early even if I was but I couldn't resist and it was a wait 3 mins test, came up positive in under 30 seconds as dark as the line could go! Next day my sence of smell started going crazy and getting lots of food aversions but I still kept thinking the test was dodgy to show up so dark so early so on day 24 I took the other test and it came up with a very dark line as soon as the pee hit the strip, before it had even soaked thru the whole window or reached the control line yet so was no denying that! I got put forward 12 days at my scan so would have conceived extremely early in my cycle which explained why I got such early positives and symptoms as technically I was most closer to 5 weeks than the 3 weeks I should have been going off LMP.

I started testing at 8dpo and got my BFP at 11dpo.
Plus I had the lower stomach pains I had with my first so I was thinking I might be pregnant!

I tested with Thomas because I had sore boobs, never ever imagining anything other than a negative result as we had been trying for 8 years. I almost passed out when there was an immediate dark pink test line!

With Sophie I was panicking because I had broken up with my OH but we had stupid sex when I was taking Thomas to visit him. I just knew I was pregnant and I got a positive when expected.

I tested because I went to play badminton and my performance was off .

Lol

This time around I tested because:

a.) I have weird long cycles and always test by day 42/43 if no period
b.) we had run out of condoms but had sex LONG AFTER any fertile CM because it was OH's birthday
c.) I measure my body a lot and had gained inches around the middle

I tested because I raged at my husband so hard he cried, and I couldn't calm myself down, then I ate an entire can of dulce de leche.

I was not expecting any kind of positive, in fact I didn't think I even ovulated that month as my OPKs were negative. I thought it was just bad PMS :haha:

#1 I tested for no reason other than my period was a day late and that had never happened before. Instant BFP. Went on to have a symptomless 9 months :happydance:

This one - my (.)(.) felt funny but just the nipples so I tested next day at 11dpo and BFP!

1) my period was late
2) my boobs got bigger
3) I took a sudden disliking to coffee (my saviour!).

with my 1st pregnancy, my sense of smell went out of scale. When i found myself taking my fave perfume bottle outside of my bedroom at 6 am (the one i've used since my teens!!), i thought o---ooooh! sth is off! the smell was so intense that it felt like i had washed the whole bedroom with it.

my ex and i weren't trying at the time, but what made me definitely grab the test was when he came home after work, went to pee, forgot to flush and i guessed what he had for lunch by the way his pee smelled (lettuce and cucumbers salad...).

with my second - we were trying and got lucky on the 1st cycle - i swear i knew when the conception occurred - still had no way of knowing for sure until i broke into tears one evening while watching a stupid stupid stupid family comedy movie, and that made me wonder... went outside to buy the test the next day, and I could smell the rubber shoe soles from the nearby shoe shop from half block away. needless to say it was a BFP.

I didn't even think to test; it was DH that convinced me to. I hadn't even realized my period was due that day. My nipples started acting really weird and popping up randomly and tingling, but it was a particularly gross spring day, so I just attributed it to the weather.

DH and I make wine, and we were trying to decide when to start our next batch. We had taken that month off trying, but DH kept insisting that I go test anyway because he didn't want to start a batch if I couldn't enjoy it with him. I told him there's no way I'm pregnant, but my crazy nipples and I went downstairs and tested anyway, and bam - BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->