just for fun - What things can you not do anymore?

Carlyp1990

Mum to 2 beautiful girls♡
Reaction score
I'm always seeing posts about ladies saying they are struggling to so X, Y or Z, so I just wondered what things are no longer able to do that you really miss? Xx

Eat without getting heartburn
Turn over in bed without pain
Get off the sofa without ALOT of effort

When I drop things on the floor I debate in my head as to how much I need to pick it up/ should I ask my toddler to pick it up or wait for OH to get back!?

Shave my legs! It's gross but my DH and I just remodeled our old shower/bath into just a stand-up shower and now I have NOTHING to prop my leg up on, and bending down for that long to shave is just impossible. I still do it once a week but I have to sit on the floor of the shower and even then it's not easy! I used to shave every day (I was neurotic about body hair) but I'm a little more 'oh-well' about it these days! :haha:

Eat without getting heartburn
Turn over in bed without pain
Get off the sofa without ALOT of effort

When I drop things on the floor I debate in my head as to how much I need to pick it up/ should I ask my toddler to pick it up or wait for OH to get back!?

:haha: :haha: My oh is always asking if i'm ok when I get up to use the toilet in the night because of all the groaning I do!

Great thread Carly!

I miss sleeping on my stomach.
Been able to jump off the sofa or out of bed :haha:
Eating pate
Having a bottle of wine on the weekends ;)
Been able to put my socks on without struggling.
Been able to shave my legs and doo da without a struggle :rofl:

Oh yeah shaving 'down there' had to give in and ask OH to do it that's was terrifying!

Great thread Carly!

I miss sleeping on my stomach.
Been able to jump off the sofa or out of bed :haha:
Eating pate
Having a bottle of wine on the weekends ;)
Been able to put my socks on without struggling.
Been able to shave my legs and doo da without a struggle :rofl:

I agree with the sleeping on my stomach, eating pate and having the odd glass of wine! I miss pate the most I think xx

Me too Carly, I was online shopping today with sainsburys and they had an offer on pate, I think it was for Christmas and my mouth was just watering looking at it!!! Xx

I almost bought some the other day and I was just going to have a little bit :haha: I wouldn't be able to stop though! I might get oh to buy me some for Christmas :rofl: xx

Yep, exactly. I love to have it on crackers or toast, but I have to pile it on! We was round visiting my mum the other weekend and she did a buffet as we'd not seen her in so long and she had pate and crackers! Ugh :(

Definitely get your OH to buy you some for Xmas, and if baby girl arrives in time for Xmas then that's even better, you can have a whole tub ;) xx

I have said that the first thing that I have to eat after baby is born will be pate on toast.
I miss walking as much as I used to, just too uncomfortable.
And I miss my old sex life lol xx

Oh yes, sex life....what is that again??

I certainly miss that!

Top three?
1) being on top during sex
2) being on bottom during sex (it seems like the only position where bump doesn't get in the way is doggie style)
3) working 40 hours a week with just a energy drink for meals

I miss sleeping on my back and stomach.
I miss being able to shave my legs and being able to see my vajay jay lmao.
I miss having sex comfortably lmao.
I miss putting on socks without a struggle.
I miss eating spaghetti which I LOVE.

Awesome thread hun :).

I miss being able to clear my plate! OH is an amazing cook, and he makes these beautiful meals and after like 4 bites I'm so full I could puke. I want to eat EVERYTHING!
I can barely turn around while I'm driving to see behind me or to check my blind spot.
It's almost impossible to get all the clothes out of the washer, lol, I'm short and now I have this belly in the way and how the hell am I supposed to get those last 3 items out of the bottom of the washer?

Pretty much everything, everyone else has said.

But i think my new #1 is now i struggle to wipe after a wee :( just step to far for my liking arghhh.

Oh this is a good thread, ok so I miss
sleep badly I LOVE my sleep.
Walking ouch just hurts feel and look like an oap
Sex!!
A cuddle that doesn't feel ridiculous
And shaving my downstairs.
Oh and red wine, def pate and cold beer oh yes for sure those.
X

Where do I start.

I miss sleeping in my bed (hello recliner),
Changing position without hearing the pop and click complaints from my hips,
Eating sunny side up eggs (miss this soooo much)
Getting up from the floor easily
A meal without heartburn
Seeing where I need to shave not to mention actually giving it a trim. I switched to an electric razor out of fear I will cut myself (I'm super clumsy lately)
Not having to watch my caffeine intake (I miss my daily multiple cups of coffee) :coffee:

Sex.
Being able to shave my legs comfortably (we have a stand up shower)
Bending over just to dry my lower half after a shower.
Leaning forward in my chair comfortably.

Sex.
Being able to shave my legs comfortably (we have a stand up shower)
Bending over just to dry my lower half after a shower.
Leaning forward in my chair comfortably.

:haha: the leaning over comfortably is so me! I'll bend to get something that's next to the sofa and spend almost 5 minutes trying to figure out the best way! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->