Just found baby's heartbeat on doppler :)

Daniele1989

Reaction score
So after persevering for the past week iv eventually found my baby's heartbeat at 7 weeks 4 days! 150 bpm.. Can't wait till my OH gets in from work so he can hear it too <3 :cloud9:

Amazing isn't it is was that far along too :) just the best feeling ever xx

Wow, super early &#128515; best sound in the world

I know , :D .. Il be addicted to the Doppler again lmao , I'm my own worst enemy honestly .. X

Yay! I found mine at 7w5 days! I'm 8+3 now and I think the little thing is starting to move around because it was hard this morning to find it.

It really puts ur mind at ease doesn't it .. Oh was it! Il probs be there for ages tryin to find it again when OH gets in .. Typical lol xx

I have my gel ready and waiting. I was8+2 last time, but didn't try earlier, but I was also a bit slimmer then too!

What kind if Doppler do you ladies recommend?

How far on are u loraloo? X

Ttc126- the one iv got is a baby sounds one, I got I when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter and have always been able to find there heartbeats pretty early with it xx

Wow! Super early. I have just tried for an hour with my angelsounds Doppler at 9+2. Lots of whooshing wind sounds (placenta) but no heart beat :( I ain't worried though I just thought I'd give it a try. I'll try again soon :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->