• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just found out im expecting!

mixedbeautyx

Reaction score
Hi girls, my name is Taryn. Not really a teen. Ill be 21 next month but not celebrating like most 21 yrs old would because.. I just found out im pregnant.

Very excited. Ive been over in the ttc and tww for about 2-3 months. Didnt think this day would come as soon as it did. I had an ectopic in Feb 2010 and had been ntnp ever since, didnt fall pregnant. Thought my chances were over since I now only have one tube. This month the only thing I did was use an opk and saw that I was O'ing but we just basically let whatever happen happen. We werent making sure we had sex every other day or anything like that. We just did everything naturally. So..

Yesterday and this morning I got my BFP!!

My OH is out of town so I had to send him a picture, I really wish he was here as that moment was so special. He is just as excited and happy. :happydance:

Just wanted to introduce myself as I dont know anyone in this section!

Hey im heather and Congratulations! I hope your little bean sticks in there for you and you have a lovely 9 months :flower:

Congrats on you BFP! :D hope everything goes well for you

Congratulations on your BFP! :flower:
I'm Sinead (Nade) I'm 20 and 20wks+6 with my little girl Elsie-May :flow:
I'll be 21 just after she arrives but i dont think I'll ever stop using the teen section lol.
There are too many great girls here and loads of support. I hope you find it as useful as I did/do :)

Wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy. PM me if you ever need to chat :flower:
xx

Thanks girls, while I was in the other sections I was secretly stalking this one LOL but knew I couldnt post here. Seems like everyone is really nice and I am more closer in age to people here, so I figured I'd jump into this section here and there too :)

Thanks girls, while I was in the other sections I was secretly stalking this one LOL but knew I couldnt post here. Seems like everyone is really nice and I am more closer in age to people here, so I figured I'd jump into this section here and there too :)

I find i relate better to the girls here :thumbup: there are people ranging from 15 to 23 as far as i know :)
xx

Hey! I'm Josie, im 18 and 23 weeks with a baby boy. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! :happydance: Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :flower:

congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you have a good 9 months!
:flower:

Hi congrats on your pregnancy! Im scarlett, 19 and 37 weeks with a little boy! I don't post on here as much as a used to be i'm always online lurking around so PM if you ever want to chat :)

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! It really does FLY
:flower:

Congrats!!!!!

I seriously dont belong here :laugh2: but I stalk here all the time. I was a teen mom with my first child so as weird as it sounds, I do relate to others here... I just dont want to creep anyone out by posting here much since I'm 26.

Congrats!!!!!

I seriously dont belong here :laugh2: but I stalk here all the time. I was a teen mom with my first child so as weird as it sounds, I do relate to others here... I just dont want to creep anyone out by posting here much since I'm 26.

Hahaha, no problem. I dont find it creepy, some people can just relate more to teenagers/early twenties! Its fine completely fine with me :)

hey im nicole im 27 weeks with my first !

Congrats on your BFP and wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :hugs:

Congrats on your BFP hun :)
I'm Jenna, I'm eighteen and 9 weeks tomorrow!
H&h 9 months :flower:

Congratulations on your BFP!:flower:
I'm Kaelyn, 17 years of age, and 25 weeks with my first :D

Helloo :)
Im katrina, 18 years old and 28 weeks with my baby girl
Aliyah :)
Congrats on your BFP, i bet you was so suprised!
Dont be afraid to PM me either, i love when new people join :happydance:
xxx

Congrats of you're pregnancy , My names Chloe im 19 and expecting my first on 9th march :) hope you have a great 9 months :)

Welcome! I'm Shannon, 20 and I have a 12 month old named Victoria (Tori)! :D

Hi :wave: I'm Gemma 20 & 37+3weeks with my first LO :blue: Kyreece-Jayden

Congrats on ur :bfp: & sorry about ur loss :hugs: but hope u gots a sticky bean there:dust: & wishing u a Happy & Healthy 9months
& feel free to PM me anytime :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"