Just found out I'm having a baby Monday or sooner!

Braethan

Reaction score
I expected to go in for my 38 week appt. today and set induction for 39 weeks. My OB did a cervix check and I was 3cm 80% effaced. He said "I'll just do some wiggling around here and that could kick off contractions for you". He said it as he was already doing it. I believe it was a sweep? Never had one before. The thing is, the point of my 39 week induction is that I have my babies very fast. ( Went from 3.5cm to pushing in 25 mins with my last, and I live 45 mins away from hospital). My OB is pretty busy and I usually have to update him on these things at each visit. Which I did after the cervix check today.
So he said I better come in at 6:30 Monday morning for induction. HOPEFULLY I make it that long as Ive had alot of braxton hicks since leaving the office at 10:15.
I'm super nervous now! I really expected to be going in a week later. Better get busy on my finishing touches around here!:wacko:

good luck and i wish you the best

Good luck and I'll be very jealous if you get yours before I get mine! xx

good luck wish it were me, they wont give me an internal or a sweep until im 40+5 even tho i had a false labour yesturday, im measuring 40wks and have excess fluid.xx

Thanks ladies.
Wow flumps... where are you from?
Hope you ladies get started soon!

Congrats...just saw your post on BNB June mommies on facebook...I think ;)

Aww, I know that you weren't expecting this-- but how exciting!!
I hope you get to meet your LO soon!
I am not-so-patiently awaiting my little girl's arrival! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"