Just found out im pregnant!

Congratulations and welcome to BnB

hey Goofy!
also new and also newly pregnant! i took a test on Saturday morning, two bright pink lines :) i'm off to my gynae this afternoon. Please pray for me guys! Hubby and i have been trying since last October. we are thrilled, would just love to see My Bean on scan to BELIEVE IT! wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy

Robyn

congratulations! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

hey Goofy!
also new and also newly pregnant! i took a test on Saturday morning, two bright pink lines :) i'm off to my gynae this afternoon. Please pray for me guys! Hubby and i have been trying since last October. we are thrilled, would just love to see My Bean on scan to BELIEVE IT! wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy

Robyn

Thanks Robyn. Great news! Enjoy your pregnancy and try not to worry hopefully all will go well and after 9 months you will have a beautiful healthy baby in ur arms! Ive got a friend whos been trying for over a year and i can understand just how difficult it must be to wait for that 'positive' - im really happy for you! And you'll be amazed how quickly the time goes by.

by the way i already have two girls 6 and 4 and this is my third - but im still just as excited as when it was my first. Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy for both of us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->