Just found out!

b52t

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I just found out today that I'm pregnant! A bit of back story is needed I guess... hubby and I have been married for 2 years this Feb. We were trying to get pregnant, just not very hard, and now it's happened I don't know how to feel! I have been fluctuating between being happy and excited to meet our little bubba and FREAKING OUT that I'm going to lose touch with myself. I've just been accepted in to Paramedic school too, which starts in March - luckily we're in a position to have a nanny/au pair if we need one but I'm still worrying.

Any tips on how to stop thinking about being pregnant every 2 seconds?!

I would love to get to know everyone on here, I've just moved to a new country (I'm a kiwi living in Western Australia - been here 4 months) and this is my first bub too!

I forgot to mention, I'm 4 weeks and 4 days according to various calculators. Due August 30th 2014!

Hehe congratulations. You'll not stop thinking about it trust me. This is my second and it's on my mind all the time xx

Thanks lowblow1 :) What sort of things are on your mind? It would help to know I'm not the only one being obsessed with certain details lol

Every twinge every symptom is my daughter gonna be ok with another one running around, are my boobs hurting enough I'm nauseous not vomiting is that ok

You'd think I'd not have had one before hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->