just found the most informative CM website...

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
here it is...

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

has made me feel bit sick, dont look if you are eating or just about to x x x x :rofl:
:hugs:

Wow that is awesome - Its really weird looking! I am a bit freaked out!

Really interesting though! xx

ewwww !! Hahaha! Just saw the pics - interesting but quite yukky!

Eee some of them were not nice lol

What is the little like bump thing at the back with the hole (it looked almost like the head of a penis to me= / )
Was that the cervix entrance??

xx

Cheers xD , I think I have even seen them before, a good reference.

What is the little like bump thing at the back with the hole (it looked almost like the head of a penis to me= / )

xx

good question - was thinking the same!! Funny how little we really know about our bodies eh!? x

well found it interesting, and very detailed.
shows how little i know about my cycles

I feel horrible saying this but I well wona have a peak at mine now = /
lol

xx

wow it's really wierd isn't it !! thanks for sharing !

Hi i've seen this before when we were ttc the site that is not my cervix and as far as i know the bump thing is the cervix and i also thought it looked like the head of a penis i'm glad i'm not the only one lol it is very interesting to see what goes on in there even if it is a bit gross x

xx

That IS the cervix :rofl: The hole is the entrance to the cervix. Also, I concur, not pretty!! :rofl:

Textbook diagram (drawing): https://www.obstetrix.com/ae_images/adam04/graphics/images/en/19726.jpg

When the cervix opening is a line/slit such as in the diagram above, it indicates the woman has given birth vaginally in the past. Before birthing a child, the cervix entrance will be round or oval in shape, such as in this grainy textbook drawing: https://www.moondragon.org/images/cervixnormalnullparous.jpg

Oh i knew it looked like that. I could tell just by feeling.
Those pictures are really intense, though. The cm... not exactly what I thought it'd look like in there. I guess it's a lot different coming out than being in there!!

I also know before what it looks like. First time I felt it I thought it was something that didnt belong there xD .

Wow how interesting, if a little gross lol. Really didnt know thats what a cervix looked like, but then again ive never really thought about it!
Thanks for the link :) x

no worries, i found the site whilst on my travels and thought i would share x x x x

yeh defo - how the hell did she take those pics though?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->