just got a nasty evap line :(

ducky1502

Reaction score
Got my first ever evap :( it's so heartbreaking!!

I tested... saw something!! My heart started beating fast and I got all hot and excited. Only to realise it was an evap :( too faint to even hav colour or be thick enough!!

Nasty nasty 10miu IC's from ebay :( I won't be buying them again.

Sorry guys, just had to share my heartbreak with the only people who truly understand!

we brought a bulk load and of those and had a few evaps 1 after the other we got all excited only to find out they were evaps its trully heatbreaking

I just keep looking at it wishing it was thicker and pinker :(

never mind aye! only 9dpo

I know how you feel. It is heart breaking . Good luck though.

gah i've had a few of those. my new rule is if i can't see the line holding it at arms length then it ain't there.

Another evap line this morning :(

I've never had them before and now I get two in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous!

Both turn up within 3-5mins and just stay there and stare at me!

Maybe my eyes are just getting used to these evaps but I can still see them at arms length :(

Are they evap lines? 3-5mins doesnt seem a long time...... i've bought some ic's and i have never got a + hpt but i have got evaps after like half an hour but i have noticed on the opk's (same brand of ic's as the hpt's) that it takes them a good 5 mins or so to clear all the pink dye to show the result.

I've now had 4 evap lines and 2 bfn's with more diluted urine!

feels like AF is coming :( if its not here by morning I'll go to boots n buy a FRER!! But think AF will get here first :(

Hope you all had a great xmas!!!!

i took 5 tests in about 36hrs (impatient!) and got THREE evap lines after never having them b4- they took a while to show up (over the ten mins) but one had colour and was thick- AF came tho so know they were nothing but evaps :-(

iv had evaps come up straight away before some even with colour like dragon mummy said if you cant see it at arms length dont trust it. why dont you post a pic if your not sure wether evap or not?

I've had about 5 days in a row of evaps - they don't quite look like real lines but like an imprint of one?

Go and get a frer and test with FMU hun xxx

I have the same problem with those tests from ebay :(
Just have to try and read the test within 5 minutes with them, and chuck them straight in the bin if negative.. xx

I got up about 15 mins ago, to get ready to go to boots! Go to the bathroom and I have brown CM :( AF is on her way! I guess it's good in the way that now I won't be wasting money on a test but that is the ONLY positive I can think of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->