just got a positive !!!!!!

cachete511

Reaction score
sooo i went to the dollar store and bought two pregnancy test... lol
they BOTH came out positive. the first one.. both lines were super dark
and the second one, one line was super dark and the other one wasntt soo dark.. is that okayy?? im super excited yet superr nervous.. im only 20 years old and my bf is 18 lol hush up i like'm youngerrr hahaha.. im soo scared on how dramatically my body will change.. i kno ima get stretch marks n all that which suckss but whateverr lol.. any advicee?? :)

A positive is a positive. Its okay if they get lighter then darker again. Your hcg levels fluctuate. Dont feel bad about your age. I'm 20 too but DH is 21. :p
Congrats on the baby.

A positive is a positive. Its okay if they get lighter then darker again. Your hcg levels fluctuate. Dont feel bad about your age. I'm 20 too but DH is 21. :p
Congrats on the baby.

thanks girl, im soooo nervous.. i hear ppl say congrats on the bby nd im like.. are they tlkn bout me?! i always said i wanted kids and wanted them young but never really thought it would happen.. im the party type kinda girl and this is just a SHOCKERRR ! lol but im happy and so is he is :)

congrats!!!!!
do you know how far along you are??? by your last period?

thank youuu ladiiiesss !!!!! i should be 5 weeks today ! :) im soo excitedd. but im kinda nervous.. im going to my doctor tomorrow and scared its gna come out negative for some reason.. or that it will turn out to be a chemical pregnancy... did u guys feel like that?

Congrats I got my positive today also:)
thank youu ! :) and congratsss hunni !

Aw thanks! And I think everyone here can agree, that this is all so scary, and we all fear the worst. I know its easier said than done, but enjoy your pregnancy! Every little cramp i get I freak out, but I know its normal! I keep testing to make sure there is still a nice line!

Aw thanks! And I think everyone here can agree, that this is all so scary, and we all fear the worst. I know its easier said than done, but enjoy your pregnancy! Every little cramp i get I freak out, but I know its normal! I keep testing to make sure there is still a nice line!

yeahh its wayy easierr saidd than donee. ima have to go back to the store to get more tomorrow my mom is gna think im nuts. lol.. is there a certain time that i can stooop worrying about chemical preg. ?

yeahh its wayy easierr saidd than donee. ima have to go back to the store to get more tomorrow my mom is gna think im nuts. lol.. is there a certain time that i can stooop worrying about chemical preg. ?

My husband thinks im mad, he thinks one pregnancy test enough! What he doesnt know is im going tomorrow to get my HCG tested ha ha! Chemicals usually happen around time time your period is due, where you test and get a faint positive, and then a negative like the next day. But the risk of miscarriage goes down ALOT after the 12 week mark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->