Just got AF after MC

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
Just got my first natural period after MC in February. When all has cleared up (ahem) let the :thumbup: begin! Seems I have a 29 day cycle anyhoo! My body has managed to get back to normal after the pill and a MC.

Hi, Glad you didn´t have to wait too long to get a normal cycle back. Good luck, I hope it works as quickly for you again but this time with a nice sticky bean!

Anorak,

Good to hear!! Fingers crossed for your BFP and sticky bean! :) :hugs:

Glad to see you around again anorak. Glad you got normal back so quickly. Here is to a sticky bean this time around!
:dust:

Sorry for your loss.
Good luck for when you start TTC again :dust:

Glad to see you around again anorak. Glad you got normal back so quickly. Here is to a sticky bean this time around!
:dust:

Thank you! Gail said I would be testing in early May, so I worked it out and she would be right. My cycles if they stick to normal would make this possible. Think I am going to wait for one more true cycle and then let it commence again!

Hi Anorak, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I also MC'd at 12 weeks on 9/3 and finally feel better enough to get back on BnB and start focusing on the positives this weekend, it just wasn't meant to be I guess.

My docs told me to wait for one AF before trying again so I will, I also think I need a break from all things baby as well, for some reason all I see around me are pregnant women everywhere..typical.

Anyway I am hoping AF makes a timely appearance as prior to my BFP I had a very static 29 day cycle as well.

Wishing you all the luck for this cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->