Just got back from the doctors....

jenkinskay

Reaction score
Hey guys just got back from the doctors.

They said Im pregnant, also I got my bloods back good news and bad news
Good news

Progesterone levels : 57

but I have no anti bodies against rubella.

What does this mean

just that if you catch rubella when pregnant it could be harmful. dont worry though its rare im not up to date either but i dont want the jabs whilst im, trying as they harm the baby good luck and congrats :) x

do you know what the progesterone levels mean cos my doctor was amazed at how great they looked.

Progesterone is one of the hormones you're supposed to produce lots of during pregnancy so it's great that you've good readings already. Congratulations! And stop worrying! xx

Sorry for being thick, but I didn't know you could tell you are pregnant from your progesterone levels. I had my progesterone test on wednesday, gotta wait until 26th for results.

I had my HCG levels done at same time. Ive done 11 pregnancy tests.

ohhh thats aceee, how brilliant, congrats that ur pregnant.

I wasnt immunized against rubella either when i was pregnant despite having my jab it mustve wore off, it wasnt an issue at all, i simply had it the same day after giving birth to oliver, it didnt hurt and it was a simple injection.

Congratulations!!!!! And I wouldn't worry too much about the Rubella thing. It is a rare virus because most are immunized now against it. If you were immunized more than 10 yrs ago it has just worn off or if you were never immunized against it that is why you have no antibodies against it and no immunity to it. It would be almost unheard of for you to get exposed in this day and age. You can't get immunized while pregnant because it isn't safe but right after you have the baby they will most likely offer you the immunization or you can request a booster yourself.

Congratulations again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"