Just got my first blood test results!!

Jbaby90

Reaction score
I just received my first blood test results from Monday when I was 3w4d and my hcg was 116.......the doctor seems to be happy with that but not sure what the normal is? I have had a miscarriage before but I never knew what my levels were then?
Any advice would be great :flower:

Thats fine hun, anything over 25 or 50 is pg I was 301 14 days after conception but I have twins on board, google HCG numbers and it comes up with a chart x

Thank you :) congratulations on ur pregnancy!! Twins :) that's great!!

Thanks!! found this.... https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...a=X&ei=KnmgUtSpEOKM7Aaa8YHYAg&ved=0CEAQ9QEwAg

I think that's great! I had blood drawn right around the same time and it was 102 - 2 days later is was 470 and last we checked it was around 75,000. You are in the normal range! For comparison, the month before I had a chemical pregnancy & my hcg was only 5.5. I started bleeding the next day.

Here's a great site for hcg numbers:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Actually anything over 5 is considered pregnant, at least here anyway!!! :)... your levels are great for as early as you are!!!!!

Thanks so much ladies!! I was hoping my doc would give me another blood test but he said no need to!

My levels at 3w3d were 16, and 3w5d were 70, so your numbers are GREAT!

Yup, and by 5w3d they were 17,000 with just ONE healthy baby. You're good, hun!

At 3weeks and 4 days my level was 124 I was on the thread wondering was that completely normal it seemed so low!! But its normal then 4 days later it went up to 779. :) you just got a healthy little one. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->