Just got some bad news about a friend.

Hoe awful...really hope she pulls through xxx

aww gosh how awful! best wishes to her and baby!

Goodness... So sorry to hear about what they are going through. Thinking of them and of you as well. :hugs:

How awful. Thoughts are with your friend. Thank goodness baby is out and in good hands.xx

I am so sad to hear this. What a terrible situation for everyone involved. I will keep them all in my prayers.

Oh my gosh..what a horrible thing to have to go through! I can only imagine how worried she is right now! :(

Unfortunately little Allira didn't make it. She had another nasty seizure and it damaged her brain quiet badly. They had to turn off her machines =(

Awful news. Poor baby, poor mama.

Hope the recovery for your friend is quick and that she can start to heal Asap.

Thinking of you all. :flower:

So so sorry. :cry: What a sad outcome for all involved. :hugs:

She is still
In hospital ATM due to having the csection. But is dying to get home to bed. She has 2 young children also so it will be very hard once she gets home and has to pack up the nursery as well =(

Oh that's awful news :( god bless the little one and the family and friends xx

I'm so sorry to hear this :( it sounds devastating beyond words. I just hope your friend manages to heal. Thinking of them all xx

I am so so sorry such horrid news poor baby and her family I hope they manage to heal from such an awful turn out :( RIP baby girl

I'm so sorry to hear about this, I can't begin to imagine what your friend and her family are going through. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->