Just had my whooping cough jab

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Just for anyone who is anxious, honestly it was nothing, in and out in two mins xxxx

That's good to know, I'm booked in to have mine done two weeks today!

Mines next Friday...thanks for the info!

I had a bit of a dead arm the next day but nothing more. X

I had mine Monday, the nurse who did mine wouldn't let me leave straight after had to stay seated for a few minutes first. my arm is still a little tender but it was for a few days with my other 2.

Really?! Perhaps my nurse was neglectful lol I was off straight away, after usual chit chat that is!

I suffer with low blood pressure and anaemic so get dizzy a lot, so think she just wanted to make I felt ok before I left.

i had mine this past week and my husband gave it to me! (don't worry, he's the allergy and immunization tech at the hospital!:haha:) he recommends getting shots in your dominant arm, because moving your arm post-shot is the best way to decrease the amount of tenderness/soreness afterward and you are more likely to use your dominant arm, in general.:thumbup:

Argh had mine yesterday, wasn't too bad for the actual jab and had to wait 5 mins. But last night it became achey and now this morning its all raised, red and swollen and soooo itchy :-( taken some paracetamol which im hoping will help.

I just had mine today, wasn't too bad at the time of the injection just a little sting but it's quite sore now! Hoping after a good nights sleep it will feel a little better :)

Had mine last Thursday. My shoulder was sore for a few days but no other issues. The tech was very careful, however, about where she injected me. I am heavily tattooed and it seems they like to avoid that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->