Just had to share!

J

Jade--x

I come across this rather randomly and the pictures on it are amazing! But OMG are they scary!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-damaged-high-winds.html?ICO=most_read_module

For the first time ever I'm so glad I live hours away from any coast!

I hope they're wrong and it doesn't last all summer! :(

Some of the photos are amazing!

I live on the coast and LOVE it (even in bad weather- and its been pretty hideous today!) x

I've always said I would love love love to live in Cornwall but those pictures if I was living there would terrify me lol. The waves are amazing though I would love to see them properly providing the boys weren't with me I have an unbelievable phoebia of water and my children (I sound crazy I know lol)

Wow - impressive photo's. I live on the south coast and wouldn't change it for the world. Having seen those photo's though it makes me want to go and check my parents beach-hut is ok :-/ they're away and a wrecked hut isn't something they'd like to come back to lol.

Funnily enough i wouldn't of thought the winds here were bad enough to do that to the roof and wreck the sunseeker??

Really hoping that it's not that windy tomorrow as we are going over to Guernsey on the ferry - i don't travel on boats well at the best of times.........

Aww I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Although if they're that bad I'd have thought they wouldn't let the ferrys go anyway. I can't do sea and boats I'm way too scared of them. Everytime we go to Cornwall my mum wants to go to St Michaels Mount and walk on the path through the sea but there is nothing on this earth would get me to walk on it :rofl:

Thanks. It has to be pretty bad for them not to run. I went to the same place a month ago and it was pretty calm and i felt pretty bad so i don't really hold out much hope for tomorrow and my muppet OH forgot to get my travel sickness tablets when he went out earlier :dohh:

Ohh dear. I get really travel sick even in the car I found those travel sick bands work quite well for me. Although after a few hours they start hurting my wrists. I've never found any tablets that worked for me. Even cyclozine from my GP I was still sick all the time on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->