Just having a sympathy moan...about private parts!

MacBabby

Reaction score
Uhhhhh I'm only 27 weeks but I'm getting constipated and then having a massive hard poo that makes me bleed so I'm pretty sure I've got piles. If I sit on the floor to play with DS, I get pins and needles in my lady flaps because they're so swollen too. Uhhhhh, the joys of pregnancy.
I'm comforted by the fact it's all very common but it's just not very glamorous is it?!
Just needed to vent after a trip to the loo practically got me all emotional 😂

Pregnancy is a joy sometimes huh? So far, I've had awful morning sickness, reflux, constant stuffy nose, infected gums, abscess under my tooth, constipation, racing heart and now anaemia. It's been a fun 6 months so far! :) I thought I'd love pregnancy but honestly, I don't. I'm so excited to see my belly growing and in no way wish baby out early but I'll be glad to get my body back to its usual self as much as it can post-pregnancy! If I can go to bed without popping anti-reflux pills and downing bottles of gaviscon, I'll be so pleased!

Sorry you are feeling rubbish, these things can really get you down! Hope you have a lovely OH who can give you a hug and make you feel a bit better! :)

Ha, I think if any women truly knew the joy of pregnancy before getting pregnant the human race would be under threat 😂 With DS I couldn't believe how much hair fell out of my head during pregnancy and this time it's not falling as opposed to breaking in half. I now have mid length brown hair with a full head of spiky hairs about 2 inches long sticking out at every angle!
I know I shouldn't moan, like you say, we are lucky and I do appreciate that some women do really suffer in comparison.
You've just gotta laugh haven't you otherwise you cry. Fortunately I have a great OH who doesn't mind me going straight to him from the loo to tell him I just did a massive poo and how much it hurt. Poor bloke!!!

Haha! That's great to hear about your other half! Mine is exactly the same, it's a godsend, especially during pregnancy when I'm complaining about all kinds of joyful things! And yup, I feel like such a whiny person at the moment and so unjustified sometimes. Some women suffer so badly in pregnancy, I honestly don't know how I'd have made it through something like HG!

Hi, I'm also one who for their whole life looked in awe at pregnant ladies, thinking how exciting and joyful it must be. I now I am, and it's so not at all how I imagined it! It's like I imagined waking in the morning and Disney cartoon birds flying in and helping me dress or something! I'm bloated, gassy, always getting heartburn and since I'm one of those weird people who doesn't burp I just make gurgling noises for hours!! I love my baby bump and knowing I'm growing my child, and I'm incredibly thankful I'm going through this as I know so many who desperately want it can't, but still, it's a bit exhausting! I honestly look more like those Disney birds have nested in my hair and pooed on my face most days!! Interestingly I've not suffered with the constipation issue (yet) if anything I actually go more now than before I was pregnant! Every bodies differentiate guess. Hand in there ladies, every pain and poo will be worth it once our darlings arrive. Stay strong. X

Ha ha BB1982, you are like a kindred spirit as I too am one of those weirdos who cannot burp. I avoid fizzy pop so as not to suffer the indignity of the hour long gurgle. With DS I had horrendous carpel tunnel by now that had me sleeping with my hands in the air. It seems constipation and it's compadre, the most hideous and embarrassing smelly farts, are the new cool pregno accessory in my world. I'm guessing that if I dared to have a third it would possibly be raging heartburn that had it's chance in the limelight to compliment the frazzled hair that resembled an exploding mattress! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->