Just heard HB's

bunnyhop

Reaction score
Amazing took me forever baby on left was much easier 172bpm, baby on right I think placenta is slightly in front of as could only pick up in back ground at 154bpm. Quite a difference between the two so hoping that's ok, had a goggle and both within the right ranges at 11 weeks :cloud9:

Not sure yet, too early to tell on scan as the placenta is right across the top and she was unable to tell if 1 giant or split. Ill find out a week on Tuesday at my 12 week scan cannot wait. The MW thinks identical as we have no twins in family so will be interested to know.

Oh woow.. a few more days before the next scan! Hope you'll find out. Either way...they are twins :D.

Awesome! I was just able to make out 2 heartbeats this week too. I can't find them both all of the time but baby A's placenta is in the front so it is muffled at times as well.

Oh woow.. a few more days before the next scan! Hope you'll find out. Either way...they are twins :D.

Yes! I will get all my dates for the other scans too that day, so if identical its every 2 weeks from here on in or if non identical every 4 either way will be nice and reassuring getting to check on them so often :cloud9:

Awesome! I was just able to make out 2 heartbeats this week too. I can't find them both all of the time but baby A's placenta is in the front so it is muffled at times as well.

Just the reassurance was fab as I have been so so poorly and fatigued this week has actually been much much better so I worried a little. Our babies are very close in due dates. They have dated at different dates the last 2 scans one was 20th and the latest 16th/17th but they will go with the dates from the next one. Either way I am going to try my best to let me hold on to them until the 1st Sept before delivering for school dates in the UK x

I didn't know you get more scans than singleton. That is very good to know. Looks like we'll be spending lots of time in the clinics. :)

Have you started to show yet?

I didn't know you get more scans than singleton. That is very good to know. Looks like we'll be spending lots of time in the clinics. :)

Have you started to show yet?

I just have bloat, no bump as such cannot wait to start looking pregnant rather than frumpy lol

I just had my 10+3 scan yesterday babies are measuring right on and have good heart rates. I am having fraternal twins-confirmed seperate sacs and placentas and I guess they will be monitoring growth every 2-3 weeks for me right at first. I have another scan in week 12 for first trimester screening and another in week 14 just for regular growth scan/appointment. I'm not going to complain about the extra scans-very reassuring. My uterus was measuring 16-18 weeks yesterday and I definitely look about the same that I did around 16-18 weeks with my singleton.

I just had my 10+3 scan yesterday babies are measuring right on and have good heart rates. I am having fraternal twins-confirmed seperate sacs and placentas and I guess they will be monitoring growth every 2-3 weeks for me right at first. I have another scan in week 12 for first trimester screening and another in week 14 just for regular growth scan/appointment. I'm not going to complain about the extra scans-very reassuring. My uterus was measuring 16-18 weeks yesterday and I definitely look about the same that I did around 16-18 weeks with my singleton.

I thought mine would be measuring bigger but when I did the HB's the babies are just around my pubic bone line so mine must be about the same as a singleton, they are def there and growing though. My scans have been at EPU so just quick scans to check size and HB. Hope the next week goes quick so I can have my next scan and start telling people :thumbup:

You might be surprised at where you would measure bunnyhop when I listen on my doppler I can usually only hear them right above my pubic bone line but I could tell my uterus was bigger than a singleton because I can just kind of feel the pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->