Just heard my baby's heart beat!

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
Just got back to work from the hospital where we had our first meeting with the midwife.

She asked to hear the baby's heart beat and it was AMAZING! Sooo bloody cute!!

All my results came back fine and dandy too.

Also, the midwife was absolutely lovely and made me feel sooooo good about everything - so i feel on top of the world!!!! :D

Anomely Scan on Thursday - and we'll hopefully find out the sex!!! wooo hooo!

xxx

awww its the most incredibly amazing thing in the world isnt it! glad all is well, you sound so happy Im really pleased for you!

Aww that gives you the best feeling in the world

So glad you have a great midwife and everything is well :D

Thank u!! and yes it is the most amazing thing in the world!! :D

Good luck for scan on Thursday. Hope all goes well. Glad to hear you have a good midwife.

Good luck for Thursday. Do you have any feeling what it might be?

its a lovely sound when laura took ella heatbeat she recoreded it on her mobile for months into she was born it was my msg tone so everytime so one text me i heard ella heart beat and now she can talk i have that on my msg tone

lol iwantone!! awwww bless!! Thats so cute!

Helen: To be honest i really dont have any idea what it might be...!

Karl would really love a boy...so i think he's secretely hoping for a little boy.lol But naturally we'll be happy either way, aslong as the babys healthy (corny but true!)

my lo i think she hates being listened too as she is all over the place all the time the midwife struggles sometimes to find her and when she does shes off again good luck for thrusday hun what you hoping this baby to be ??

spunkyxx

Thanks cupcake!

I think my little ones exactly the same!! She had to go very low and push deep to find the heartbeat!

I really have no preference as to whether its a boy or girl...just want a happy and healthy little one.

I think people tend to have a preference if its a second child etc, but i really dont lean either way.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!

JUST HOPE THEY CAN TELL US!!!!

Good Luck for Thursday :D

and yay for hearing bubs heart beat.

Cat
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members