Just in 3rd tri but still have morning sickness?

george83

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I only turned 27 weeks this week so nervously putting a toe in third tri. I just wondered if any if you still suffered from morning sickness at this stage, some days I wake up feeling like total rubbish again, I'm hoping its just a short phase. Thanks in advance :flower:

Mine has come back in the last few weeks. The only thing that helps is chewing gum so I've gone through loads!
Welcome to third tri, hope you start to feel better soon!

I've had hyperemisis throughout and my sickness is still controlled by medication. It really hasn't been fun, but with my first, the moment I gave birth the nausea and sickness ceased.

Yes I've had it again since being in the third tri, and it's got worse recently. Definitely not as bad as in the first tri though. Had the same thing with my son and I remember my friend saying the same thing x

Hello & Welcome! :)

Yes, i only started getting it at 14 weeks, had it ever since :(! Thankfully it is mainly just in the morning :)

Hey, I had mines up til I was 33 weeks. Now I'm almost 38 weeks its starting to creep back but not as bad. It's sucks but will be worth it xxx

I've also had hyperemesis throughout which saw me hospitalised three times, It's now controlled by meds, and I am only sick if the run out.

Welcome to 3rd tri.:hi: Ive still got morning sickness too. I had HG until around 20 week and it seemed to ease off so i stopped my medication but it never quite went away. Luckily its only what id class as normal morning sickness now and once ive actually been sick, i feel fine for the rest of the day. Nothing like the HG which was horrendous.

Mine started up again 2weeks ago and hadn't let up, it's worse in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->