Just in second tri

mrsj13

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm 14+3 today. The reason I'm posting is because so far, I feel no joy of pregnancy. The second trimester was going to be the honeymoon period, or so I heard. My symptoms are worst for last couple of days. Whatever I eat, tends to come out. I'm at my wits end, not able to concentrate on my job and don't feel like staying at home either :(

God only knows when I'll start feeling like myself again, I haven't been to the parlor for 3 months...

Just ranting, I'm thankful for the pregnancy, but have not been able to enjoy it yet...

Youre just coming out of the first tri, and still sick. Give it some time. Its hard to find joy in anything when youre pukey and miserable. I bet you'll start feeling better in the next few weeks. I didnt start to gain my energy back until 20ish weeks (I am chasing around my other 2 kids though, so that could be the culprit) and now as I get closer to the third trimester, my energy is dwindling again. Im sure you'll start to enjoy it soon. It just takes some time to come out of that first trimester nastiness. :hugs:

I can relate. The first trimester was rough, though, I learned I was pregnant at around 8 weeks so I missed the really early stages. When I found out it was bc my symptoms were becoming all to clear and like you MS was my worst enemy. Driving and puking became a talent of mine. I felt that way up until two weeks ago actually. I still on occasion get that weird feeling of just being miserable and not feeling like myself. I can't tell you how many times I've told my husband about how crappy I feel and how I just want to feel like myself. I'm getting there. More energy. Less irritability. It does get better. Just hang in there. I'm starting to feel infrequent flutters too and now I'm feeling more of a connection with the baby. A lot of time I forget I'm pregnant too. But as I get bigger and feel the baby more often I know it'll change. Same for you.

Hugs. You're not alone.

Thanks to all of you for the kind responses! I've been too unwell to check the posts. Feeling a lot better today, but still a little cautious as I had to be given IV drip a few days back....guess I'm the chosen one!

Hi. I am same stage as you feeling grim too. No sickness but I ache so bad, I feel dizzy and nauseous and so tired. Ugh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->