Just joined so thought i'd introduce myself

janey09

Mummy and expecting no. 2
Reaction score
:hi: Hi to everyone.

Wow i am quite nervous joining this forum - but it looks fab and very informative.

I am currently 16wks 3days pregnant with my first child... i have my next scan on 22 May 2009, can't wait for that.

Hope to have a chat with mums to be and possible make new pregnant friends.

Jane xxxxx

Hi Jane, welcome to the site - congrats on your pregnancy

Hi to you both and thank you for the welcomes.

Can i ask how do you get the tickers on the bottom of the page also a profile pic??

Thanx
xxx

Hey Dizzy

Welcome, when are you due??

Nice to chat to a newbie like me...

Hiya hun ,
I'm due 29th november, Not had dating scan yet but i know the dates etc so it can't be much diff i guess. How have you been? x

I was spot on with my dates when i went for my dating scan... was quite proud of myself...lol

Erm well till 12 wks was quite sickly, but i have also developed diabetes so coping with the insulin injections for that... but once the 12wks had gone felt much better. But this past week have proper been sick, had to be off work all week. But think i am finally feeling better.

How are you doing hun? You suffering with sickness??

xx

Well i found out i was preg at exactly 4 wks i was due on that day but had felt fine, Went with the OH to his friends to see their new baby & soon as i held her i started feeling dizzy,sick & not well. Knowing i was due on something just said do a test & a bfp followed, I've been ill til 8wks when i got a week free & thought i was over the worst but then got so run down i've now got a chest, ear & uti infection so been really struggling. Finally got antibios & cocodamols from docs on tuesday so todays 1st day i've felt bit better really. I've got a small bump already ! lol Can't believe it ! lol

Its weird ain't it, i knew i was pregnant straight away... then it was when i missed my 2nd period my OH said do u think we should do a test!!! Done the test got a BFP and was so happy as have had 2 m/c before this pregnancy.

Bless ya looks like you have been through it also,i hope you start to feel loads better soon... wow u have a bump already?? I'm waiting for movement, can't wait to feel that... when i went for my scan due to the problems before OMG it was amazing the baby was proper active, then at 14wks i went to the midwife and heard the heartbeat now that really was amazing. Do you know when your scan is yet? I have my next on 22 May cannot wait.

Do hope you start to feel tons better soon hun! xx

Thanks hun surely now with the meds i'll be back to all cylinders firing next week hehe.
I got my 1st scan on the 18th may so another week ish . I remember with my 1st that feeling when i saw baby for the 1st time i felt so childish & giggly lol I remember feeling him move at about 19wks . I knew he was a boy & already had " joshua-lee " picked .

This time around i cant believe ive got a bump already i'll get a piccy later, Feeling alittle girly & praying for a girl too. I'll just be 12wks when i go for scan then see midwife at 16wks, So that's when i'll hear "spudniks" heartbeat i guess.

I'm more bothered about finding out what im having lol OH said we coudnt find out but looks like he isnt going to be in the picture so i'll be finding out lol Pink thoughts please hehe .
What you hoping for? Have you got any names picked? What did your family say?

xx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Congratulations! x

Hi to everyone.

Wow so many responses... thank u.

I have my scan next week, i am so excited and scared 2. I will be 18wks 4days should they be able to tell me the sex?? Got the midwife on Tuesday so hopefully hear the heartbeat again.

Great to meet u all.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"