Just lookin for advice :)

Teana18

Reaction score
Hey ladies! :) I need some help. I have irregular periods but they last 7 days just don't come til like a week after they are suppose to. I had a period December 22nd that was regular and lasted a week then I started bleeding January 22nd but it was light and lasted about 4 days there were like one or two clots that came out the last day but then everything just stopped. I have been having really bad headaches and had nausea somedays I can't eat anything and other days all I do is eat I pee a lot more and have had discharge I am always tired too... I am suppose to start my period the 24th of February but idk wether to test or just wait and see if I have n actual period this month... :wacko: just need a little help

Hello i dont know if i have any advice but my periods are irregular also. It reminds me of my last period in Nov. lasted 3 days and had like clots first day and then really light. Then now in Dec i started on the 30th and ended on Jan 3 and now no period as of yet.I tested but of corce BFN (big fat neg). I think if it eases your mind then test and if no period at all this month then test agian. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->