just looking for advice please

thanks everyone...

friday night was his first night at our house her been great he has fitted into our family perfectly great with my little toddler and so is he with him and he hasn't done any accidents any where except on the puppy pads next to the back door he is just wonderful I'll put some pictures on tomorrow for all to see still not completely chosen a name for him searching the net for some all suggestions would really help oops nearly forgot I've kept him on beta puppy food same as what the breeder was feeding him and he has been doing really well thanks everyone for their help you've been great :thumbup: and :hugs: xX

Awww what a good boy! I like the name George for a little boy doggie. Not very adventurous though hee hee. Looking forward to the pics :D

he wont keep still when he's awake so here's a sleeping shot for the moment he decided to drift off in the living room instead of his little room in his huge bed he's a cheeky boy ooh we've named him Reo not sure how to spell it oh well I'll get there in the end :dohh:

Attachments

• Reo.jpg
    Reo.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Oh what a handsome little fluffball he is :D Reo is nice and original, good and short for him to learn as well. Making me want a puppy now but I must resist :wacko:

thanks my LO learnt so say reo straight away which is good hopefully in the weekend we will be able to start taking him for walks cos he hasn't had his jabs yet goes for 'em on friday! he won't in outside in the garden at all he's so stubborn and i don't want to force him it'll just take time I suppose. :D

God there's not much collie in there is there ?? He looks almost pure Husky

Gorgeous cute puppy :kiss:

Reo is a nice name my mums gsd was called Rio. his a lovely looking dog. Kyle loves his not so little puppup lol

thanks everyone his ears are still floppy they've started to point up and always point us when hes asleep I'll try and get a picture of him awake just need him to stay still he's always bouncing about :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->