Just made a big step towards TTC :)

kintenda

Reaction score
In a roundabout sort of way! :happydance:
Car is dying, I've had various discussions with OH about replacing it as it is beginning to have a lot of major faults! We'd considered the scrappage scheme but discarded as thought it was a bit too frivolous for me to buy a brand new car. However it's now pretty certain that my poor old Fiat Seicento doesn't have long left so I decided that I would go for it... we thought that we were gonna wait until TTC as then we could pick a good car to share but it's too long to wait! I put in for a finance agreement for a Fiat Panda Active Eco today :) reeeeally cute little car & only £4995 with the scrappage scheme! So I gotta wait for tommorrow to check everything is ok (but should be as I have a good credit history!), well chuffed!
OH is happy too as it'll be ideal for a :baby: - safe & cheap!! It was great to see that he brought it up too, as I know he was concerned about my safety but the fact that he is considering the impact on chauffering bubs around is just lovely & wonderful! He'll prob only drive it for when we have a LO as he has a work car & a Mercedes 190E that is his pride & joy :p
https://www.buyacar.co.uk/nvdimg/med_Fiat+Panda+1.1+Active+ECO+5dr+Hatchback_41594.jpeg
Sad & pointless post...!

Hey, my DH's also worried about my ibiza as it's not too secure... Meaning it doesn't have any important extras not that it's breaking down or anything... It's really important choosing a good car to travel with LO's and my next car will be a good one. Well done!!! :happydance: xxxx

We have a fiat panda too! Awesome car! The only thing I would say is pick your pushchair carefull when the time comes because not many fit in the boot. :D

Cool. and thank us for the scrappage scheme thats where your ministers have it from :mrgreen: (Not all is bad that comes from here :p)

We have a fiat panda too! Awesome car! The only thing I would say is pick your pushchair carefull when the time comes because not many fit in the boot. :D

I shall get the tape measure out pronto :)
Super, thankyou! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->