Just need a little rant...

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
I'm in an awful mood! Just ignore this, I'm just venting in the hope it will make me feel a little better by moaning abut stuff!! :haha:

So, as if having contractions that keep stopping for 2 weeks isn't bad enough on its own! Some of them get quite bad and I never know whether to call the midwife, or if they're only gunna last half an hour then stop! I'm meant to call her at 'the first twinge' coz active labour just sneaks up on me out of nowhere, then I have a baby 15 minutes later.. so I'm constantly worried about not having the pool set up, or anything ready!

So Ive had pinky brown discharge all afternoon, and more contractions that have got a little stronger, but nothing thats getting worse, although m contractions dont tend to get bad til I hit transition.. so I never know grr!!

And to top it all off, my boiler is playing up atm, and has decided that it only wants to give me 3 minutes of hot water, before going cold, and then taking 15 minutes before I can get another 3 minutes of water.. so it's going to take forever to fill my pool! I've started filling it now 'just incase' but then if I dont go into labour tonight, its gunna bloody need emptying again which takes 2 hours, and then another 4 hours filling it.. and I want a bloody bathm but dont want to 'waste' 3 minutes of hot water!!!! AAARRGGGHHHHHHH!

Phew, kinda glad to get that off my chest.. don't think the kids would hve appreciated a rant like that, and I have no one else to rant to lol!!

Ahh, bless you! Sounds like you need a rant (& a nice relaxing soak in the bath!).
My LO was the same, 2 weeks of contractions that at times got quite intense then all of a sudden stopped - my DH was not impressed that I kept calling him at work saying something's happening, to then phone him back two hours later to say it'd stopped again. His collegues must have thought I was a right drama queen! :haha:

So when I finally went into labour properly I kept thinking this can't be real, contractions are too close together, too short & not painful enough AGAIN, but when I had a show I thought this must be it, so went into birth centre & LO arrived 25mins later.

Hope today is the day for you! Good luck & I hope that boiler behaves! :flower:

LOL.. you sound just like I was last time, luckily OH was off work that day so was at home, otherwise I dont think I'd have called him in time coz my contractions were too close/too long/ too short.... too everything I'd convinced myself it was just gunna stop again, until I realised she was crowning :rofl:

Ahh feel much better now though!! Been wanting to have a good rant for a while :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->