just need some advice " too soon" ?

iwantonemore

Reaction score
So please be nice lol I'm new to this asking for advice but I have read lots of stuff others have posted and a lot seemed helpful! :) so here is whats going on I"m 31 and have two children 7 and 6 I would like to have one more child so my husband and I arent like trying trying we are just not preventing... i had my period on march 26th and my period is very normal and on time typically... and I had sex april 1, 3,4 , 5 and now im sitting at the 9th today and i started to feel werid, really tired, bloated, nausea that woke me up in the middle of the night and once before i went to sleep ( no actual puking happened) headaches and a tightened feeling in my tummy and breats feel senstive to touch, and sorry TMI but vaginal discharge yesterday was clear slimy like a runny nose and today there is lots but its more milky whiteish.... and lower back dull pain.. ya lots going on here . in the past 2 days .... im not due for my period till the 22nd so kinda soon for PMS .... and i know its mega early isnt it to feel symptoms for pregnancy? or did some of u feel it this early ?

You may be experiencing ovulation symptoms according to your cm. The only way to truly tell is if you temp or check with opk. I'd definitely dtd just in case it's not too late to catch the egg.

I agree that it sounds like ovulation. That slimy, clear mucus you described sounds like what we call "egg white" CM because it resembles egg whites. You produce EWCM right before ovulation as it's your most fertile CM. Then the milky stuff starts after you release the egg. If the last time you had sex was the 5th, you are still in the window for possible sperm to have fertilized the egg but just barely.

If you dont get lucky this month, I would suggest using OPKs to detect ovulation and/or charting. But, based on those dates sounds like cycle day 14 might be your ovulation date. So, I would suggest having sex every other day starting a week after the first day of your period and to keep going for like 10 days. That should help you catch that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->