Just need some reassurance

Happy happy

Reaction score
Good morning ladies .. Anyone else constantly worrying there selves sick?!?
I just want to be happy that I'm pregnant but all this doubt keeps stomping all over my positive vibes 😦
I think after going through a mc you naturally
worry but what are the actual chances of it happening again?! I'm not sure how this pg compares to my last..but I do feel like all will be okay .. I just wish I could have an early scan...but then it was only after seeing the heartbeat at 6 weeks then having my 12 wk scan that I found out that I had mc...oh that's another thing...If you have had bleeding, then seen the hb then found out the hb had stopped at a later date. .is it a mc or a MMC? ? That's always bothered me too!!
Guess what I need to know is...what are my chances of having a perfectly healthy pregnancy this time round?? What are the positive signs?!?!?
Sorry to be a whinge bag so early..just need my 1st tri friends support xoxo

Hiya.

I have a dd who will be 2 this month (scary). I had a mmc in November. I had had slight bleeding and got sent for a scan, all was fine little blob with a hb. Few weeks later more bleeding so got another scan baby had grown but no hb. They classed this as a mmc because my body was unable to remove the pregnancy it's self. I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday and am utterly petrified, the baby I lost would be due next week.

Best wishes to you.

Morning!!
it is so hard not to worry!! I had a mmc with my first pregnancy, everything seemed fine till our 12week scan when we found out baby hadn't made it past 7 weeks, i had no bleeding, cramping or lack of symptoms. With my next pregnancy i was worried sick so we had a private 9 week scan and saw baby and hb. With my second i had cramps which worried me till midwife said they were growing pains which i hadn't felt first time round so i was always glad of them -she's now 2years old and we are expecting again and i am worrying again and will do so till that 12week scan, its in our nature to do so!! X
The chances of it happening again are slim, and you most likely will have a health/happy 9 months.
Try and relax, take care of yourself. Good luck and wishing you a h&h 9 months xx

The early days of pregnancy are worrying enough but after mc doubly so - it's normal to feel this way :hugs: (An mmc is always one where the mc hasn't occurred naturally at the time. They are rarer than a straight mc.) Your chances of 2 in a row are low - so take heart x

Thank you all so much!!! You really are all superstars and this is just what I wanted to hear.
I booked in with a mw on Friday and she asked if it was a mc and I said yes..should I tell her it was a MMC. .would this be of any relevance??
Feeling a lot more positive and ready to celebrate my and my DH 4th wedding anniversary!! Having a family bbq ... let the secret non drinking commence!!! ���� xoxo

I'm in the same boat I had a mc five weeks ago and now have bfp three days ago technically making me four weeks three days and I'm absolutely petrified it won't stick and then if it does I know I'm going to stress until I get past the mark I lost my other.
How far along are you? Maybe we can stress and support each other through it?

I'm in exactly.the same boat hun. I had a mc before having my DD and now I'm petrified something bad is going to happen or already has happened and I don't know about it :-/ still haven't had the pregnancy confirmed be anyone even though iv seen the mw and had bloods done but she told me they don't test for pregnancy!
I'm hoping my scan date will come through the post soon so I have something to look forward to.
Good luck :flower: xx

Just jumping in real quick as I had a mc in Jan and pg again in April and scared out of my mind as we all are following a mc. But I read the statistics of having back to back mc is 2%. Hope that eases your fears a bit. :)

I know what you mean. I had an ectopic in 2005, and I'm terrified of having another or of a m/c. I drove myself crazy the past few days with pee-stick progression, but I've since sworn them off and I'm going to TRY to put everything in the back of my mind until after my first scan on June 23rd.

I'm in the same boat I had a mc five weeks ago and now have bfp three days ago technically making me four weeks three days and I'm absolutely petrified it won't stick and then if it does I know I'm going to stress until I get past the mark I lost my other.
How far along are you? Maybe we can stress and support each other through it?

Hey!! I'm just over 5 weeks. It's a horrible limbo to be in, did you get a bfn after your mc so you know it's not any left over hgc from your previous pregnancy??
we lost our baby at just before 12 weeks, had had a scan at 8 weeks and they saw a hb saw I just don't know when I'll relax to be honest :-/ Hopefully once we have our 12 wk scan we will be able to get more excited! !
We deserve our rainbow babies!! Xoxo

Just jumping in real quick as I had a mc in Jan and pg again in April and scared out of my mind as we all are following a mc. But I read the statistics of having back to back mc is 2%. Hope that eases your fears a bit. :)

That does reassure me a lot !! Thanks for that!! 😊Good luck to you xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->