Just Need Some Reassurance......

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I just got my BFP yesterday. AF was due tomorrow. I am having horrible pains(cramps) in my uterus area on both sides. Please tell me this is normal. I know it isnt going to happen, but I keep feeling like AF is going to show up tomorrow. I am so nervous. I am also major gassy and bloated which probably doesnt help. I just wanted to get some feedback from those of you that have experienced this, or if you think I should worry. Thanks.

i had that too and also worried i was going to come on but i didnt and everything is fine, its quite a common worry and totally natural :) try not to worry yourself x

I'm exactly the same - in fact gassiness was/is my main symptom.

I've had cramping too just like a period.

Congrats on your BFP! Try and relax if you can x

I had period like cramps and also asked about it, all the ladies was very supportive and said it was normal :) as long as you aren't bleeding whilst having these cramps...

I was panicked for a few days around AF time because it felt like I was having 'coming on' cramps. It's just your uterus and ligaments stretching to accomodate your little beanie :)

I had this to I was on guard the whole time expecting it to come.
Congrats hope you have a H&H 9 months xxx

I have this and have done for about 4 or 5 days. It is so scary huh?!!!! I had this first time around but ti wasn't so bad. I have been on high alert for bleeding and checking more often than necessary with lots of loo visits. I had a M/c at nearly 6 weeks about two years ago and I had bleeding first and then cramps. I also had no real cramps or symptoms with that pregnancy. I have been a bit nervous with this pregnancy, just because i want it soooo much I think. I have read a bit about it and the cramp/ache is because the uterus is growing and swelling to accommodate our tiny tenants. The way I see it, if it wasn't viable - our bodies wouldn't be changing so much : )

i had a M/C last year so this pregnancy i seem to be a nervous wreck everytime i feel some sort of pain. But aslong as your not bleeding am sure everythings ok :) just try relax and if you are really concerned ring your doctor and speak to them, i'm always on the phone i'd rather put me mind at rest :)

same here hun, 4 weeks 4 days and and im getting cramps, i think as long as no bleeding and there not concentrated to one side ( sign of eptopic) then your ok, any worries see your gp or midwife xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->