Just need to rant - feel free to join in!!!!

FlowerPower11

Reaction score
Hey all just having one of those days and feeling a bit low so just need to let it all out!
OK we have only been officially NTNP for one month and therefore i really don't have right to moan but, when its all so exciting when you're finally in that place to 'let nature take its course' ...well you can't help but hope and pray it might happen real soon, right?? So just feeling a little pants today as I know AF is due to show at any minute....I've got no PG symptoms just feeling really emotional and having the cramps and you know when you just know that feeling - she's only round the corner I'm sure....
I dunno I guess I just kind of hoped that I might be one of the exceptionally lucky ones that did it first time round....I know I'll be better after a good nights sleep and sorry I don't mean to sound so moody and horrid - I'm not honestly and i admire all you ladies that have so much patience on this journey.
Anyone else feeling the same/similar?
xxxxx

I am with you!!

I always kinda assumed that when I was ready for it to happen it would and I'm still waiting and I've had no AF for over a month now but no positive result. I didn't bargain on all this waiting and now that we feel in the right place I'm just wanting it to happen so bad.

I think it's healthy to have a little rant from time to time :)

I know my partner is "functioning" too so now I keep thinking that it's me who is a little faulty..

Xxx

Hi!

I'm with you on the impatience thing. We stopped actively preventing early 2011 and still no baby. During this time we did decide to use condoms, because by OH lost his job and set up on his own.

I'm so mixed in what i want, on one hand i want to be able to save some money and see where we're at financially in a year or so, on the other hand i just can't wait any longer to be a mum and just want to be pregnant right now! lol there are other things in the mix too like it would be really scary to give up work for a while etc. and of course, how will i cope with pregnancy and childbirth?

Anyone else got mixed feelings like this??

xxx

:hugs: I felt that way the first month, too, when we were NTNP at first. You aren't horrid and moody, you just want it to happen just like the rest of us. Plus, we're all told by our sex ed teachers that the first time we have unprotected sex we'll get preggers, right? If only!!

Oh goodness, I feel your pain :/
This is my only month to concieve with my bo of 7 yrs... he's decided hes too old now, and I have a bleeding disorder (af) so getting my endometrium burned? (cant remember the name of the procedure).. Finger crossed for all of us ladies! :dust:

I'm in a similar situation, this is my first month of NTNP, we had unprotected sex when I ovulated and now my period is due in 5 days and I am so exited, I want to be pregnant so much, I also want to be one of those incredibly lucky ones. :)

Thank you so much all for your replies, AF did show as I suspected, but I have calmed down now that shes gone again LOL! Now excited about another month of trying and despite some other financial issues that nearly put me off the whole idea for the sake of wanting the best for my future bundle of joy (fingers crossed) hubby is reassuring me that it will be ok, that theres no 'right' time and I'm now getting the vibe that he seems keen to TTC rather that NTNP, but we're still taking it easy. Well I say that now, but if AF shows in another 3 weeks....Babydust to you all and stay positive, seems like many of you are going through similar stuff. Nice to know im not the only one! xxxxxxxx

Good for you flowerpower!! Head up! Its also about the journey, not just the destination ;)

I think its such a shock when you finally decIde the time is right for a baby it doesn't happen right away! Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long but with each month comes new hope :)

Hi, know the feeling! I've been WTT for what feels like forever and over the past couple of months we have been NTNP and this month I was sure I was pregnant and even posted in here (holy crap I could be pregnant) however, I did a test which was negative an within the next 2 days the witch is due and im tryin not to be negative but i have that feeling that she will make it this month as usual!! :( also my sister just announced she is pregnant with her 3rd (she didn't even want kids origionally) so im proper feeling the blues also! anyway good luck to you an hopefully u wont be waiting long!!

Hi, know the feeling! I've been WTT for what feels like forever and over the past couple of months we have been NTNP and this month I was sure I was pregnant and even posted in here (holy crap I could be pregnant) however, I did a test which was negative an within the next 2 days the witch is due and im tryin not to be negative but i have that feeling that she will make it this month as usual!! :( also my sister just announced she is pregnant with her 3rd (she didn't even want kids origionally) so im proper feeling the blues also! anyway good luck to you an hopefully u wont be waiting long!!

:hugs:
Hey! I've been with OH YEARS, we are very happy and would've started NTNP AGES ago if it were up to me, so I do know how you feel - the big build up and then AF arrives and you wonder what you did wrong? I also sympathise as my sister is now NTNP and she is blessed with beautiful kids already and although I would genuinely be over the moon to become an auntie again, a part of me is hoping that I don't get left behind waiting to be a mumma for the first time. :wacko::wacko:
It will happen when its supposed to.... fingers crossed for us all huh?!xxxxx

Hey! I've been with OH YEARS, we are very happy and would've started NTNP AGES ago if it were up to me, so I do know how you feel - the big build up and then AF arrives and you wonder what you did wrong? I also sympathise as my sister is now NTNP and she is blessed with beautiful kids already and although I would genuinely be over the moon to become an auntie again, a part of me is hoping that I don't get left behind waiting to be a mumma for the first time. :wacko::wacko:
It will happen when its supposed to.... fingers crossed for us all huh?!xxxxx

I know what you mean, I love being an auntie and practicing but its not the same, with one of my nephews I wasn't working so I looked after him a lot while my sister working an when I took him to the shops everyone thought he was mine and sometimes i went along with it cos i got fed up of sayin oh no he's my sisters. an i have an over active imagination an i always think the worst an sometimes i start thinking what if i can't have kids because my sister has 2 healthy kids with no. 3 on the way an my brother has 2 healthy kids aswell so sometimes when im down in the dumps i think wel maybe i can't even have kids anyway! oh well as u say, fingers crossed for us all xxx

After reading what you lovely ladies have posted, I had to chime in! DH and I just started trying this month, and AF arrived Saturday! I also wanted to be a lucky one who got pregnant right away, and thought there might be a good chance since I haven't been on the pill for over a year...

My major problem is guilt...hubby wanted to try a year ago, but I wasn't ready. Now that I am ready, I feel like it will be hard to get pregnant and I could have been trying for so much longer by now! Ugh...baby fever is a hard thing to deal with!

Anyone else find themselves wanting to buy baby furniture or baby clothes, even without a BFP?? I do this all the time! I've resisted so far, but it's hard!!! Anyway, sorry for the rant.... :0)

After reading what you lovely ladies have posted, I had to chime in! DH and I just started trying this month, and AF arrived Saturday! I also wanted to be a lucky one who got pregnant right away, and thought there might be a good chance since I haven't been on the pill for over a year...

My major problem is guilt...hubby wanted to try a year ago, but I wasn't ready. Now that I am ready, I feel like it will be hard to get pregnant and I could have been trying for so much longer by now! Ugh...baby fever is a hard thing to deal with!

Anyone else find themselves wanting to buy baby furniture or baby clothes, even without a BFP?? I do this all the time! I've resisted so far, but it's hard!!! Anyway, sorry for the rant.... :0)

yes im always thinking, oh look how cute that outfit is an wanting to be able to buy things but then i think wel im not even pregnant an i think i sound like a crazy person! an where i work its by a stretch of pavement where all the mums go past walking the babies in the prams and stuff an sometimes i make myself so miserable thinking about it an i have to pull myself together an tell myself to enjoy the time i have now an stop stressin over it, cos i guess the more u stress the harder it is to get pregnant too! oh well i hope u get pregnant soon! good luck!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->