Just need to vent...Please read!

applelova911

Family of 6 soon to be 7
Reaction score
Sorry ladies but I had to get this off of my chest. OH's children just went back to their mom's house this week so we're catching up on the bills with having 4 children for the summer, my Maternity allowance of only $170 for 5 weeks etc. Well his son wanted a game system that costs well over $300 and insisted on getting it NOW! Well Oh's ex called and OH stated that he would put the $$ into her account to get it for him. OH works evenings and was unable to make it that day. His son and mom both called that evening arguing because he didnt put the money in so his mom couldn't get him his game system and hung up on OH. So yesterday OH went and put the $$ into the account and called to tell them that it was in there. Can you believe he has yet to get a phone call saying thank you dad for getting me the game system? Am I wrong for being angry that OH gets disrespected and walked all over and no one says anything? :growlmad:

id be so angry a thank you costs nothing how ungrateful

id be so angry a thank you costs nothing how ungrateful

That's exactly what I thought. How ungrateful and selfish! I blame the parents for not teaching them manners in the beginning as well but still. I don't understand how they can be so demanding at such a young age. When are they supposed to learn responsibility! And Heaven-forbid they throw out a garbage or pick up after themselves, any type of chore whatsoever it's an arguement all the time. I can't understand how an adult doesn't see anything wrong with this behavior. :nope: Sorry, I'm just so upset by this because I also have an 11 yr old and she is an absolute blessing. OH says the same, she doesnt talk back, isn't demanding, doesnt rant if we say no towards something and to wait til a later date. If you ask her to do a chore she doesnt huff and puff. I guess I should just be happy that I'm blessed.

im a stepmum to 3 kids (by 2 different exes!!!) so know how you are feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->