Just not sure what to think...

bulldogmom09

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to the site and just wanted to say hello first of all...

OK down to business... I stopped taking BC last November... and we were NTNP. There were a few times when we thought I was pregnant only to find that I wasn't which really made us realize how much we would really love to have a baby of our own. My period has kinda been all out of sorts since I stopped taking the pill (I was on BC for almost 9 years). In August, I was expecting AF around the 23, but I began spotting the week before and did so on and off until it became really heavy. It finished the 28th. On Sept 4, I started having brown bloody discharge which continued until the 6. I took a HPT and it was negative. I don't really know when I ovulated because I don't technically know when I actually started my period in August. I have been experiencing little twinges in my lower abdomen ans I've had a lot of whitish discharge. I haven't had my period yet but I don't really know if I should take another test yet. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? I know that's a lot to take in so I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read it :) thanks!

so it has been ~8 days since your last hpt test? if so, i would say test again! As those brown spotting could be implantation bleeding and that could happen anywhere from 7dpo (or earlier) - 12dpo?

good luck!

The last test I took was Saturday or Sunday ... I've had a stressful week so.I don't remember....

I just took another hpt and got a bfn.... pretty bummed out. I guess when you really want to be pregnant, it's easy for everything to be a sign....

I guess when you really want to be pregnant, it's easy for everything to be a sign....

that's why tww is such a torture. as we start noticing every little things that are going on with our body. every time when we notice something 'new'... we automatically think it's a pregnancy symptom.

af is still not here yet right? perhaps you just have a shy bfp. :thumbup:

Still no AF... was supposes to start today or tomorrow so I guess we will wait and see... I took another test on the 18th (my Hubby's birthday so I was really hoping) but got another BFN. I am just not the "Fertile Myrtle" that EVERYONE AROUND ME SEEMS TO BE LOL

hun~ you're certainly not alone~

it's hard to see everyone else around getting pregnant/having babies~

hopefully af never shows and you're on your way to your bfp~ :thumbup:

Still no AF... I've had period like symptoms but so far the witch is a no show... I've been having a lot of pulled muscle feelings in my lower abdomen. And my breasts are sore. Butits a different kind of hurt.. like deeper inside... if that makes sense. Probably just my mind playing tricks again. I guess I am just gonna wait to see if AF shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->