Just ordered my.....

babyhopesxx

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
... Babystyle Oyster in tomato red :happydance: woohooo

Ordered it off mothercare coz they are taking off £20 for every £100 that you spend. It should have cost £580 but got it for £460 including the colour pack, carry cot, Britax SHR II car seat, footmuff and change bag. Can't wait to have it delivered now :thumbup:

Because the pushchair etc come to £580 we ordered a cute white snowsuit for about £20 so brought it up to just over £600 in total so for everything we paid £480.

Also got a good bargain at kiddicare on monday. Got a space saver cot with mattress for £40 the lot. Also got white bedding and blankets for it for another £20.

So jealous, I really really want the babystyle oyster! Just trying to convince OH to spend the money on it lol

Ooohh I havent seen that pram before, its lovely!! I want one in a different colour to black etc and they do a nice grape colour (I love purple) so I am very interested in it! Is the car seat part of it too? does it have a base which fixes into the car?

Pleased you got it ordered. I can't wait for ours to come now, which car seat did you go for. We got ours with the ocean colour pack - not sure if we're having a boy/girl but just preferred that colour.

Oooh sounds v exciting! Why did you choose the Oyster over the My4 or My3? Also, what's the colour pack??

I went for the same deal - but got the Mothercare My4 in Red Hex with Maxicosi car seat. Same deal as you - should have been £520, paid £420.

We were going to wait until late July/August to buy the pram but couldn't resist an offer like that!!

I have ordered the Babystyle Oyster with the Ocean colourpack, and upgraded to the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat :) x

i just went on to order the Oyster Pearl but its out of stock at the mo and the £20/100 offer ends tomorrow morning!

devastated!!

Gorgeous pram! It's fab to get a bargain too. xx

We went for the tomato red colour pack. We both really like the colour and as we dont know what were having it seems a good neutral colour for either boy or girl. I got the Britax SHR II car seat because you dont need the adaptors to go with it. It does come with a car base but we prefer to have the seat belt over the car seat.

We wasn't going to buy the pushchair yet but it was too good an offer to miss :D

im a big fan of that pram, good buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->