• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just ordered our pram etc!

Lovely pram. I think ours was a good £300 for the pram, then another £100+ for the car seat. These babies are blimmin expensive!! I told Bethanie today "you little babies are expensive" and she stared at me and raised her eyebrow as if to say "wth are you talking about now.."

When I go down I can ask the girl where they come from and see if she can give me a contact.

Wow thats pricey!!

Nice tho :) Make sure you leave a big age between this and your next baby so you wont need to reinvest in a double, then you can really get your moneys worth out of it.

I just paid off my pram today, The shop are keeping it for me untill he is born, its a nice feeling knowing its all done and paid for :)

x

Yer we can keep ours in shop too when it arrives at the store but would need to pick carseat up.

Layla this turns into a double :D

its lovely Wobbs!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->