just over 7 weeks till ....

wild2011

Reaction score
:haha: :happydance:

almost 7 weeks till i'll be heading for my second homebirth :flower:

it's gone so quickly, after 1 hospital birth, another in the back of an ambulance and my last at home, i know the ropes, but i did spend my entire pregnancy last time worrying about being on my own to deliver, that didnt happen thankfully as she was back to back and it all went slower than my rapid births with lo 1-45 mins, lo 2-28 mins and lo 3-1hr 30 mins, but in reality, this one should be quicker than the last anyway as that was her positioning,

im getting to the point of sleepless nights cos if thinking about it over and over, and remembering her cord being wrapped round neck 3 times ( she was fine) BUT both mw's had to hold her there and stop me pushing to sort it, and ive got this vision of him flying out and me panicking if the cords wrapped aswell, all my lo's had it. :shrug:

not sure who is more excited tho me or my 3 little girls, knowing they'll be looked after or in their play room until bubs is here but not having to be away from me and their little bro for long. :happydance::happydance:

the count down is on

Wow they were quick! Fingers crossed everything goes exactly how you plan it this time :thumbup: Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->