Just popping in to say hello, and maybe for some hugs

Hun, i'm so sorry to be reading this. I lost my twin babies at just over 16 weeks pregnant and that was absoloutley gut wrenching and the hardest, most painful thing i've ever had to go through emotionally. I had to deliver them. I chose to burry my babies, which in my opinion no mother should ever have to do. I just feel so very sad for you because i know how hard it is, and even now (it's been nearly 4 weeks) i find it hard to cope and can't help but compare myself to other pregnant woman, and how i should still have my babies inside of me safely. If you EVER need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me. Please take care of yourself, and remember you need never be alone as i'm sure you have so many people there to suport you. Lots of hugs and love to you! :hug: xxxx

I am so sorry to be reading this post. I can't even begin to understand the pain you must feeling. Take care of yourself hun, again, I am so sorry to hear of you're loss.

:hugs::hugs:

xxx

I know there's nothing to say that can make the pain go away. I just wanted to add my hugs, and my sorrow. You chose a beautiful name.

cat
xxx

hi hun only just seen this post :hug: so sorry for the loss of your angel Sebastian may he rest in peace with all the other angels.

how you holding up now sweetheart? x

So very sorry to hear of your loss sweetie. I don't really know what to say except I hope you have some good people to lean on. I wish you all the love in the world, no-one should have to feel that sort of pain. Thinking of you:hug:

big big :hug: for u hunni, so sorry. Try to see it positively, hes been taken specially by god to be an angel to look over you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->