• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just popping in to say hi

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I feel a bit guilty for not checking in here a whole lot. I have been super busy with work, plus I am going to school. Also, as most of you know, I am TTC, so I spend alot of my time obsessing in the LTTC section. But, I am glad to see everyone still here, and a few new faces too! Looks like everyone is doing OK. Makena is doing great. We had her language re-assessed again, and she has a "severe delay", expesially in comprehension and expressive skills, but has quite a large vocabulary. This is all of no surprise to me ;-) I still hate to read the reports, but love Makena to bits. She has been consitently peeing on the potty now, and even pooped on the potty the other day (pooped in her panties today though). Things are slowly but surely progressing. I will try to pop in here more often...in the meantime, I hope everyone is well.
Tina

Glad Makena is doing so well! I know the reports are hard to read, its like someone is affirming your fears to you and even though you knew beforehand that it was true, you don't want to hear about it.

So glad her potty training is going well! I hate reports - they don't change a thing but stress you out so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->