Just popping my head in...

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
I have a journal over in TTC but since we are really NTNP till our honeymoon, I thought I should come over and say hello in here! We got married 4 weeks ago, and can't wait to become parents....in fact, I think Mr Boofs is maybe even more excited about it than I am!

xxx

Hi, when is your honeymoon and where to? Very exciting times! I loved my wedding and honeymoon x

Cuba in just over 5 months. We got a lot of generous cash gifts from friends and family, so put it towards going away. Where did you go for yours?

xxx

My FH and I are getting married in 42 days! And we leave for Kauai in 44! :D

aw lucky ladies - part of the enjoyment is looking forward to it all i think - I got married last yr & we went to Kenya, safari etc - the best best times!!!!

x:flower:

congrats on getting married boofle! Welcome over to NTNP, i've just joined this section myself :wave:

Welcome to the calm that is NTNP :wave: ... a huge congrats on your marriage too :hugs: xx

hello! I'm joining here too I think, don't think we belong in NTNP because we're not actively trying to have a baby, but we're not using protection and if it happens, it happens! It's much better than stressing I think!

Congratulations on getting married :) and Cuba....JEALOUS! Hehe. :dust:

Thanks girls :flower: While I'm happy to wait, I would like a little stowaway on holiday too....:blush:

Congrats on your marriage. I'm new here as well. I hope you and hubby have a great honeymoon and bring back more than photos and tans with you from Cuba :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->