Just really need to say this.. the loneliness

youngone

Reaction score
Anyone newly single?

I just need to write this so it's outside of my head.. even if no ones listening.

I've been WTT for 3 years now.. and now i'm single (have been for 6 months).. and that's OK with me, really. But, theres a reason why isolation is used as a torture method...

every now and then that loneliness gnaws at me, and I feel so frustrated because all the thoughts circling around my brain can't escape because theres no one to talk to about them..

I have family which i'm close with, but no one will listen to your problems the way your partner will, because I just don't feel like they are as invested in your problems/thoughts as a boyfriend is, they don't wanna listen for more then 2 mins.. plus, families can't keep quiet about things.

I work about 40-50 hours p/w at the moment.. and I see a lot of couples at my work.. after so long of not even being touched or hugged or cuddled, seeing that just hits you when your down. I wish someone understood.

I think i'm going to be single for a long time.. I don't know how I'm supposed to know when the time is right to start dating again.

IM sorry you are going through this perhaps its time to take up some new hobbies or join a class and meet new people to get you out there and move on with your life you never know what's around the corner be positive and good things will happen focus on yourself first and be happy with yourself before getting into a new relationship

Its good to talk things out. Sending you a hug x

I think we became single around the same time last year, I think I remember you posting about it.
Honestly, though I'm seeing someone new, it's not the same as with my ex, we had been together 2 1/2 years and I could talk to him about almost everything. It's hard not having that, it really is. I have my best friend to talk to but she has a newborn at the moment and I don't want to burden her. It's hard going through such a monumental change in life it really is.
I'm not sure about you but one of the hardest things was losing the future I expected I would have, all those plans and dreams just gone.
If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"