Just said goodbye to my lil car!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
my cute lil fiat punto which i loved like anything has gone now.:cry:

il miss him- i hate it that i get so attached to cars! lol!

got a brand new shiny big family car but still....
least he went to a good home! his new owner is called emma as well!
:thumbup:

im going to shut up now as im making a tit out of myself!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx

Awww - I know exactly how you feel :hugs:

I'm saying goodbye to my gold Clio on thursday :cry: - also for a sensible family car, which is silver... don't know how I'm going to find it parking lots now ha ha ha.

Here's to little loved cars :wave:

I sympathyse fully!!!
I cried when my mini went. Cried even more when I asked what happened to this girls last car - said she rolled it in a ditch. Waaaaaaa bbooooo hoooo!!!
My last car - a lovely Rover 600 had too much needed doing to it, and scrapping was the only option. So instead I freecycled it!!! Went to a lovely family, either to be used or to become a donor car to their other rover. Such a sad time and I do feel very very sorry for you. At least it still lives though!!!! It's going to do some lovely happy motoring and you can be happy that you've given it that nice future!!!
Sad the way we become attached . . . I've had Peggy the mini, Olop the polo, Onion the orion, Percy peugeot, Ronny renault, Happy audi, janis the rover and now Victor the rover. My OH simply has 'a car'.

Awww - bye bye car.
We swapped ours when I was about 8 weeks pregnant (we had a 2 seater, no room for baby) for a nice silver family car. Just keep thinking of it as a present for baby.

p.s. eeyore, all our cars have had names too, and with sometimes tenuous links to the make/model of car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->