just scraping 2009 baby.

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
hahahahahaha, I dunno how they manage to work it out but hey if I fall this month then my baby would be due on new yrs eve :rofl:
thats funny! :baby:

PMA PMA PMA.
Anyone else the same? does it not make a difference if u have different cycle lengths? cause one calculator I looked at gave me a running diary of what would be going on and it had me ovulating earlier than i did lol.

oh well everyone I have looked at has said 31st of December, so who is joininh me to squeeze in a 2009 baby? lol

ok i might be wrong but thats what the site, Anna just told me a different date. now Im really confuzzleated lol

hi ... ive just gone on a couple of sites to work out my due date ... and they asked me for the date of my last period which was 8/4 and one site said 13th jan and the other said 17th jan

iam just ovulating at the min so a bit of wait until i will find out if i have our :bfp: this time ... i hate waiting :hissy: lol

good luck for your :bfp: sending plenty of baby dust :dust::dust:

:hug:

thank you sweetie.
well if anyone fancies giving me a few other dates thats cool.
last af date was 26th March. lets see what we can come up with. :wohoo: :rofl:

ps if ur ovulating u should be off here and getting some jiggy! :sex: gd luck with urs too hun xx

baby centre says:

Your baby will be born on or around Tuesday, 5 January, 2010

You are 2 weeks pregnant. PMA PMA PMA lol at least that site asked for my cycle length. feel an idiot putting this thread up now but hey will be interesting to see what else pops up.

thank you hun ...h2b has just gone in bath to freshen up :rofl:

and ive just put the date of your last af in the website i used and it does say 31/12 ....but iam not too sure how they work lol sorry hopefully someone else will be along soon to offer more advice but fingers crossed for your :bfp: hun

dont feel silly hun ... it seems like every website seems to be coming up with different dates ... and it will be interesting to see what date other people come up with :D

lol I got 9th december - 13th jan. massive gap much? it's weird they don't take into account when you ovulate. i mean, if you have a short cycle after 5 weeks you are way more pregnant than someone who has a looooong cycle surely? My dad wouldn't be able to afford a new years baby, my bday 7th jan and my sis 9th jan lol

i'm due on the 4th jan, 5th jan or 31st december.....ipp dip doo :rofl:

lol I got 9th december - 13th jan. massive gap much? it's weird they don't take into account when you ovulate. i mean, if you have a short cycle after 5 weeks you are way more pregnant than someone who has a looooong cycle surely? My dad wouldn't be able to afford a new years baby, my bday 7th jan and my sis 9th jan lol

my birthday is 7th of jan too :happydance:

i'm due on the 4th jan, 5th jan or 31st december.....ipp dip doo :rofl:

:happydance: yayyyyyyyyyy same as me lol.

PMA allllllllllllllllll the way.
certainly is interesting though that there is such a difference. :dohh:

Sparklebaby - think our cycle is the same. when you testing?????

31 Dec sounds about right to me, but that assumes a 28 day cycle.

My last AF was 17 March and I have an EDD of 22 Dec so you would be 9 days after me on both.

The EDD calculators aren't that accurate anyway, you have to wait to get your BFP then another however many weeks till your 12 week scan when they can give you a more accurate date, and even then they give you it as a 2 weeks either way!

Sparklebaby - think our cycle is the same. when you testing?????

Hi Hun,

Im gonna hold out for as long as poss cause I dont wanna see any more negs.
so at least sunday at the earliest but depends if I get any symptoms that make me thing that I might be. at the mo it could be just aunt flo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->