Just slipped in mud 37 weeks

clacko

Reaction score
Iv just been carrying the washing from the drier and my foot slipped on the mud. Only one foot slipped behind me and I didn't fall but such a horrible pain shot across where my pubic bone is. Hurt that much it brought me to tears and couldn't walk. It's not as bad now but still feels a bit sore and achy especially if try to walk.

Do you think I need to get checked out or just pulled something, baby is 3/5ths palpable so he is low in my pelvis and feel his head moving around below my pubic bone.

Oh no. Hope your OK. Maybe ring your mw and see what she says. Is it still hurting now?

If I'm sat still it's ok but hurts when I walk x

I did something similar at 35 weeks, twisted my left ankle and hip and got as you descibed, a pain shooting across pubic bone. After i got real bad cramps and thought i was going into labour... called the midwife and she said it was peobably just braxton hicks, but they were pulling on the injured hip muscle. Left it for a while and they went away, so she was right.
I would definitely call the midwife if i were you. It really helped to put my mind at ease after i spoke to mine, there's nothing worse that sitting there worrying!

You probably just pulled something, but I'd call just to put my mind at ease. You'll feel better if you hear it from your doctor.

You likely just pulled something. Our bodies tend to tense up all over when we panic about falling, so theres a good chance you could feel pains in a few random places from the incident. I personally wouldn't worry about it and just try to rest the area. Even with a complete face plant fall baby is very protected in there and the chances of little one getting hurt is very slim. Although if getting checked out would ease your mind, a trip to the doctor wouldn't hurt anything. Feel better!

I rang and was told it was pelvic girdle pain and likely pulled something and to rest! Last night was awful, I can't turn over or get up without horrible pain, walking is a nightmare too, I was having some pains when turning over in bed before the slip but now it's much worse and affecting me today too whereas before it was just the nighttime. I'm hoping a few days rest while hubby is off work will help, if not Iv no idea how I'll manage getting my little one to school x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->