just so sick of it all....

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls,just so sick of everyone being pregnant around me now:cry:

my cousin just announced his girlfriend is pregnant,only 4 weeks, they are both so upset over it and she's thinking of having an abortion. im so annoyed and hurt. i just feel like giving up now i really am so fed up of it all!

if i dont get pregnant soon i really will crack up im just so so so upset over all this!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh hun I know how hard it must be for you TTC especially after losing a LO. I have them days too but you gotta just try and stay positive and try not to get too upset. You want to be in optimum health for conception and they say stress can delay things. I'm sure you'll get your sticky bean soon just you wait :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks hun! just so annoyed today i really cant get my head round the fact that she's pregnant and they are only together a few months and now she doesnt want the baby!!! ill be fine after a long bath and cuddle lol xx

I totally know how you feel hun! Im just sat crying now as AF has arrived 4 days early and did a test to make sure wasnt IB and big letters came back NOT PREGNANT.

Everyone around me seems to be pregnant too and friends who have had or are having babies soon.

I would of been due 1st July so im in pieces (i miscarried in december)

I suppose we have to be brave and that soon we will get our BFP's.

xxx

((((hugs and baby dust to everyone))))

I know how you feel. Seems like the world and his wife is pregnant at the moment.

I know how that is 6 ofmy friends r pregnant n I go to the store n EVERYONE is pregnant:( it's tuff.. Stay positive hun

I know a girl who lost (he was taken off her. Oh and my cousins 2 kids were taken off her) wel they are both pregnant now. Somehow i dont think having my daughter taken of me id get pregnant. Id do everythng i could to get her back. People like these (yes it was actualy their fault they got their kids taken away. Drugs drinking whilst children was in their care) makes me so angry and sick!

I know a girl who lost (he was taken off her. Oh and my cousins 2 kids were taken off her) wel they are both pregnant now. Somehow i dont think having my daughter taken of me id get pregnant. Id do everythng i could to get her back. People like these (yes it was actualy their fault they got their kids taken away. Drugs drinking whilst children was in their care) makes me so angry and sick!

Seems unfair really doesn't it, that they can fall pregnant so easily, and yet don't seem to be bothered about the children...

I agree that everyone seems to be pregnant at the mo, either that or we've all become super sensitive to it.

I just want to grab them and scream at them. I think we all feel alot more sensitive now as of our loses but never the less everyone does seem pregnant! Xx

(qoute)Seems unfair really doesn't it, that they can fall pregnant so easily, and yet don't seem to be bothered about the children...

I agree that everyone seems to be pregnant at the mo, either that or we've all become super sensitive to it.[/QUOTE]

I agree hun i think its that i have become super sensitive to it, i notice when a woman holds her tummy in those early days and how her OH may be protective of her. i knew my cousin was pregnant way before she told me just by seeing their reactions. i have literally gone mad today ordering opks basal body thermometers etc lol ive spent fortune!:hugs:

I know how you feel. I know it hurts. I wish I could help you. All I can say is stay positive. It's not easy.

Hi. Felling the same way. Ive just had a meth shot last thursday for an ectopic pregnancy after having a d&c the weekend before for suspected miscarriage. As im living in Turkey, the first hospital appointment we had to confirm our pregnancy, their was another couple in their waiting to see the doctor as they did not want to keep their baby. I cant get this out of my head, as i know they would not be able to have an abortion due to their religion. I keep thinking i bet they have a healthy pregnancy when they dont even want it and why do the people who want it so bad have to have all the heartache. Wishing you all good luck in TTC

:hugs: and lots of :dust: i hope you get your BFP very soon, i really do, it seems so unfair x x

I am sorry! It is hard. Soon you will get your BFP! Lots of hugs and prayers!!

:hugs: Just wanted to say I'm in the same boat. Its hard to watch everyone have what we were hoping for. We just found out dh's cousin is expecting her 3rd in December. We were supposed to be due in December as well. THey arent happy about it as they will have 3 kids under 3 & the father had only wanted 2 kids (well they say its whooops! but obviously didnt try hard enough to prevent it). Their youngest isnt turning 1 til October so it was very shocking to me to find out they are pregnant. It hurts to know we both got pregnant at the same time.
I would have been due August 11th with my first miscarriage - but with my bp would have been induced 3 weeks early. Which means I would have been giving birth in a few weeks. Its hard to think about.

DH & I are trying to stay positive & are ready to ttc now again here in July. We are still scared but need to just jump in.

:hugs: Just wanted to say I'm in the same boat. Its hard to watch everyone have what we were hoping for. We just found out dh's cousin is expecting her 3rd in December. We were supposed to be due in December as well. THey arent happy about it as they will have 3 kids under 3 & the father had only wanted 2 kids (well they say its whooops! but obviously didnt try hard enough to prevent it). Their youngest isnt turning 1 til October so it was very shocking to me to find out they are pregnant. It hurts to know we both got pregnant at the same time.
I would have been due August 11th with my first miscarriage - but with my bp would have been induced 3 weeks early. Which means I would have been giving birth in a few weeks. Its hard to think about.

DH & I are trying to stay positive & are ready to ttc now again here in July. We are still scared but need to just jump in.

so sorry for your loss hun! its such a hard thing to go through!!! my due date was last month and was a very hard week, i had thought i would be pregnant by then but sadly not! ive literally spent a fortune this month on opks etc i just want to get everything right now i left it to fate for a few months and that obv didnt work! really hope July is your month hun sending you so many good wishes xxxxxx:hugs:

:hugs: Thank you!!! Good luck to you... maybe July will be our month!

I'm sorry for your loss as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"