Just Started My First TWW! (Journey Journal)

BabyG8686

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm hoping for engagement and commiseration as I begin my first real TWW.

I'm a 32YO newlywed(ish), I've had 2 miscarriages in the past (one with bilateral cysts present that resolved themselves) but I've never been as physically healthy as I am today, and my husband and I are really excited to try to start our family.

This thread is so hopefully I can make some friends that are near my cycle and also trying while doing the requisite symptom spotting that some other forums seem to aggressively and rudely poo-poo.

So I'm on CD 17 with 29-31 day cycles, according to my Ovia app as well as tracking my CM I O'd yesterday or the day before. We've been doing the BD like crazy and today starts my TWW with me planning on testing December 9th.

CD 17: Cramps, sometimes only on the right side.

Welcome to the mad house :)

There’s lots of friendly people on here. Most people chatter on the monthly testing pages

Good luck with your journey

Welcome to the mad house :)

There’s lots of friendly people on here. Most people chatter on the monthly testing pages

Good luck with your journey
The pages are so overwhelming! I had to start my own thread for my sanity haha!

CD 18: Cramps. VERY emotional, cried last night at the slightest negative comment from DH which is odd for me. I cry like 3 times a year, no joke. Probably just stress from TTC and worried about miscarriages.

CD 18: Cramps. VERY emotional, cried last night at the slightest negative comment from DH which is odd for me. I cry like 3 times a year, no joke. Probably just stress from TTC and worried about miscarriages.
CD 18 cont: Left side pelvic twinges all evening, gassy, does my mouth taste like pennies or is my brain messing with me because I read about someone with a BFP that had a metallic taste in her mouth around the same time? Could just be PMS symptoms, who knows?

CD 1-5: AF
CD 6: BD
CD 7: BD
CD 8: Nada
CD 9: Nada
CD 10: BD x 3
CD 11: BD
CD 12: BD
CD 13: BD
CD 14: BD, O cramps.
CD 15: EWCM, lots, O cramps, BD AM/PM
CD 16: EWCM still, BD.
CD 17: Still a little EWCM when I wipe. Cramps, sometimes only on the right side. BD.
CD 18 cont: Left side pelvic twinges all evening, gassy, does my mouth taste like pennies or is my brain messing with me because I read about someone with a BFP that had a metallic taste in her mouth around the same time? Could just be PMS symptoms, who knows? Also, BD. ;)
CD 19: Centralized cramps coming and going, not really normal for this time of my cycle, no more right side only twinges. Very high cervix, almost couldn't touch it. Boobs feel a little sore but only when I touch them. VERY tired.

CD 17: Still a little EWCM when I wipe. Cramps, sometimes only on the right side. BD.
CD 18 cont: Left side pelvic twinges all evening, gassy, does my mouth taste like pennies or is my brain messing with me because I read about someone with a BFP that had a metallic taste in her mouth around the same time? Could just be PMS symptoms, who knows? Also, BD. ;)
CD 19: Centralized cramps coming and going, not really normal for this time of my cycle, no more right side only twinges. Very high cervix, almost couldn't touch it. Boobs feel a little sore but only when I touch them. VERY tired.
CD 20: High cervix, creamy CM. Boobs sore. Gassy AF. Short temper? Pimples... so many pimples. I don't feel pregnant. Like, I don't feel anything, really. Still having centralized cramps but I can't tell if it's from gas or AF or implantation. Mostly I'm annoyed.

Couldn't sleep last night, I was so gassy I woke myself up! DH was amazed and disgusted lol. I still doubt that I'm pregnant for some reason but I ordered a pack of cheapie HCG strips so I can start testing this weekend. I'm like 7 DPO so I'm going to start POAS Saturday at 9 DPO because I'm a crazy person?

CD 20: High cervix, creamy CM. Boobs sore. Gassy AF. Short temper? Pimples... so many pimples. I don't feel pregnant. Like, I don't feel anything, really. Still having centralized cramps but I can't tell if it's from gas or AF or implantation. Mostly I'm annoyed.
CD 21: Still cramping a little on and off. High cervix with lots of creamy CM. Breasts feel like I got punched in the nipples if I touch them. Could all be AF symptoms so I'm not getting my hopes up. My appetite is out of control but I'm probably just eating my feelings because I don't think I'm pregnant and I dieted for so long before the wedding.

CD 21: Still cramping a little on and off. High cervix with lots of creamy CM. Breasts feel like I got punched in the nipples if I touch them. Could all be AF symptoms so I'm not getting my hopes up. My appetite is out of control but I'm probably just eating my feelings because I don't think I'm pregnant and I dieted for so long before the wedding.
CD 22: BBT this morning was 98.2, way higher than normal, hopefully a good sign. Some cramping, not much. BBs feel a little sore, nothing crazy. Cervix is still high but CM changed to thick/chunky-ish like it does before AF. I'm still convinced I'm out this cycle but I'm not even 10DPO and not supposed to get AF for 10 more days so I'm just trying to be patient before I test. DH wants to BD but I have no desire to... I'm usually horny before AF... weird.

Got my cheapies and couldn't stop myself. I'm a crazy person. Obviously it was negative, I'm probably 8-9 DPO. I was hoping my temp spike meant something but I think I just have a UTI. I'll keep testing but I don't think I'm pregnant.

CD 22: BBT this morning was 98.2, way higher than normal, hopefully a good sign. Some cramping, not much. BBs feel a little sore, nothing crazy. Cervix is still high but CM changed to thick/chunky-ish like it does before AF. I'm still convinced I'm out this cycle but I'm not even 10DPO and not supposed to get AF for 10 more days so I'm just trying to be patient before I test. DH wants to BD but I have no desire to... I'm usually horny before AF... weird.
CD 23: I'm weak, took a cheapie test at 4:00 PM after a 5 hour hold and it was BFN, of course it was, I'm barely 8-9 DPO and that's an estimate. I couldn't help myself I want to see that BFP so much! My boobs feel huge but I've probably gained 6 pounds from skipping the gym and eating like crap lately. No sex drive which is weird for me. Cervix is high, slight, creamy CM. BBT went up to 98.5. Was hoping that means something but I'm thinking I just have a UTI. I'm a masochist so I'll just keep POAS until I get BFP or AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->